Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones in Cork

Options
  • 16-06-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for some Sennheiser CX300 headphones, and I need them for the weekend. Would anywhere in town stock them? I've seen them cheap on eBay etc but I really need them for this weekend! If anyone knows it would be great!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

I know HMV sell sennheiser but i don't know if they do that particular model

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Munster Sounds?

If you find out, you might let me know. I need a nice pair of headphones ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Munster Sounds do have a decent selection of sennheiser earphones - and headphones. I bought my PXC-450s there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Whereabouts are they?

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

They're on the Lower Glanmire Road as you're coming from McCurtain Street on the junction with Summerhill, just opposite the Leisureplex place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭shoegirl

Duty free in the airport have them for about 40 euros if you know anybody travelling or are travelling yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Aglomerado wrote: »
    They're on the Lower Glanmire Road as you're coming from McCurtain Street on the junction with Summerhill, just opposite the Leisureplex place.

Thanks!
    shoegirl wrote: »
    Duty free in the airport have them for about 40 euros if you know anybody travelling or are travelling yourself.

Funnily enough, I need them because I'm going to London on Sunday...hmm. I'll have a look in town and if I can't get them for a better price I'll get them there.

Advertisement