Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do you need to ring to confirm Driving Test ?

Options
  • 16-06-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Does any know if you need to ring to confirm Driving Test - I have just seen this mentioned on another forum, I checked over the paperwork numerous times when it arrived and couldn't see it saying anything like that - but of course its too late this evening to contact Ballina, so please if anyone can put my mind at ease please let me know.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

If you have a date, time and place already, then no I don't think so.

I got a letter from SGS for my second test, where I needed to ring them to arrange a date and time for the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

When I got my SGS re-arranged test date I had to confirm it was ok by phone, text, fax or email. I just texted my ref number to the number given in the letter and that auto confirmed. If it said nothing in your letter then you shouldn't worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭masterwriter

HairMare wrote: »
    Does any know if you need to ring to confirm Driving Test - I have just seen this mentioned on another forum, I checked over the paperwork numerous times when it arrived and couldn't see it saying anything like that - but of course its too late this evening to contact Ballina, so please if anyone can put my mind at ease please let me know.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Don't think so but turn up about 15 mins before appointed time, think thats on the letter? Was on mine anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I received a letter that said to phone to arrange a suitable date and time for the test but after that then they sent me on another letter with the confimed details ... so no need to phone about them, just turn up about 15-20mins ahead of time.

I was at mine 15mins early and was taken straight away as the person before me never turned up

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HairMare

Thanks everyone for your replys, I found and double checked letter and it definitley says nothing about having to confirm, way relieved, my test is on Saturday so it would have been a disaster if I had messed it up....
    Oh well its back to doing turnabouts and reversing around corners, is it a bad sign if you can drive better backwards than forwards ? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement