Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheated my ass off didnt get caught.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    I must remind everyone, my penis isn't tiny

well it is the only body part that doesnt change size as you grow...right.:eek:...guys............:eek:....anyone :(

bye bye to this thread:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

I cheated too.

I got 1000 points.
    im super!.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

curry-muff wrote: »
    I think most of you are more stupid than him for playing along, like how many subjects will he be allowed a calculator for, maths, physics? even if he took it in for english could he predict the questions, id say he was jus tryna look "cool" or something by putting this up, i wish him the best in his leaving and cant believe you sad acts would go as far as reporting him, so much for chatting on a friendly board

God, it'd make life awful hard for him either way if someone were to report mr. Salman in some way wouldnt it? Interesting that within two minutes you COULD theoretically have.....

His course choice.
    His school name.
    His home area.
    Oh, and his real name, hey there Mr. T ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I think most of you are more stupid than him for playing along, like how many subjects will he be allowed a calculator for, maths, physics? even if he took it in for english could he predict the questions, id say he was jus tryna look "cool" or something by putting this up, i wish him the best in his leaving and cant believe you sad acts would go as far as reporting him, so much for chatting on a friendly board

i can see your point of view like,but it sucks for people who worked there arse off(not me,im a lazy bastard!:rolleyes:) and struggle to get 300 points,where as this get thinks he gets '500',easy as that.It just cheating in general isnt fair,obviously.Just another example.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

salman85 wrote: »
    yeah i cheated my ass of in most exams, had a fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card, my examiner was a dope (love her tho she was nice <3) im sitting at about 500 points i would say, and unless something MAJORLY goes wrong, i have my first choice in the bag.

WOOOOHOOO
    Unfortunately, I know the IT guy at this kids school, and after an IP trace, he easily found out who it was. All his exams have been voided, as my mate knows he cheated on at least one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

salman85 wrote: »
    yeah i cheated my ass of in most exams, had a fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card, my examiner was a dope (love her tho she was nice <3) im sitting at about 500 points i would say, and unless something MAJORLY goes wrong, i have my first choice in the bag.

WOOOOHOOO

Aww, you have your moment in the sun, it'll all be fine when you discover how unbelievably stupid you are by december and drop out of your course cos you actually do not have the smarts to keep up with the honest, hardworking people in the course that got there on integrity and determination alone. Cheaters NEVER prosper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jobey

Whether or not this guy actually cheated or if he's just trying to get attention (sad, whichever you look at it), he may still have been caught. Now my friend may have been lying when he told the following story but he said that his aunt cheated in one of her LC exams and that she didn't realise she was caught until the results came out. She got her results for the first few exams she sat and then for the one she cheated in and any subsequent exam it just said 'NG' on her results. Dunno if that's true or not but I think it'd be gas if that happened to the OP come August 13th. Please do let us know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

mban602l.jpglol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Especially when they're dumb enough to put personal info up online...maybe I should release a letter of his name every day for 6 days....

Ooh, think I almost got it mixed up there.

If anyone wants to see salman85.bebo.com it could give a nice bit of info ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

What a coinkey dink! My aunt processes applications for the CAO! Hmmmm...would be a shame if I accidentall... woops! Just texted her a link to the thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

In case anyone hasn't realised it, salman85 has been a blatant troll since he registered here.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Well done mr Hamid.

You should be so proud!

crash_000 wrote: »
    Especially when they're dumb enough to put personal info up online...maybe I should release a letter of his name every day for 6 days....

Ooh, think I almost got it mixed up there.

If anyone wants to see salman85.bebo.com it could give a nice bit of info ;)

Oh my god, do that ANYWAY!!! i Love stuff like that!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Anna-Banana

Vain wrote: »
    your not the sharpest tool around leaving a message on boards saying you cheated.. Some one will report you and all they have to do is track your ip address and they know who it is.. All i have to say good luck repeating the Lc next year your going to get caught

Actually if you get caught cheating in a state exam you can't do another one for about five years!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 PuddinBum

In fairness, fairplay to the chap if he cheated just because God idnt bless him with a brain doesnt mean he's not allowed make money and by the looks of things he was born in 1985 so he was kept back a few times. He's just fxxking the system the same way the system is fxxking you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Eh nothing stopping the OP from doing the exact same thing in college. If anything it's easier to do it there.

Depends on the course, there are some courses ye wouldn't pass even with the book on the desk

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

23 doing the Leaving Cert, and your acting like a child.

Its seven years actually that you have to wait...

My PE teacher was telling me once that he got caught cheating in college (it was an IT in munster somewhere I think...) and he got fined €400 and 12 hours community service!!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

eoin2nc wrote: »
    23 doing the Leaving Cert, and your acting like a child.

lol seriously? since when do people post real info on the internetz? im 18, and lol im a child at heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Could turn into a right big paedo, theres no real proof he did it neway, unless he was stupid enough to write down the proper make and model fo calculator on front of exams

• Advertisement

Could turn into a right big paedo, theres no real proof he did it neway, unless he was stupid enough to write down the proper make and model fo calculator on front of exams

im crazy not stupid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Bebo page has been switched to private.

If he was a troll, would he have been asking loads of LC related questions this year?

Bebo page has been switched to private.

If he was a troll, would he have been asking loads of LC related questions this year?

its not my bebo sorry :( and im actully gona turn mine to private.

It's not your bebo? There's more than one salman85?!

Inform the authorities, they're multiplying!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

salman85
    blue_star_2.gif

Adverts | Friends

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigkev49 viewpost.gif
    Has anyone here cheated in the LC?

yeah, so if anyone looses out on a place in chemical engineering in CIT, or may be biochemistry in UCC, or commerece and german

oh well smile.gif, hope you enjoy ur second choices

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
    user_online.gifreport.gif

There's his courses and colleges ,must be in cork area:D

*looks worried*... oh lord, he's in my vicinity.... :eek:

2138344665a2698915083b261271826l.jpg

Word.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

salman85
    blue_star_2.gif

Adverts | Friends

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigkev49 viewpost.gif
    Has anyone here cheated in the LC?

yeah, so if anyone looses out on a place in chemical engineering in CIT, or may be biochemistry in UCC, or commerece and german

oh well smile.gif, hope you enjoy ur second choices

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
    user_online.gifreport.gif

There's his courses and colleges ,must be in cork area:D

All hail the great and powerful search button:p

:eek:

Hilarity!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Soby wrote: »
    All hail the great and powerful search button:p

I was thinking the same thing. amazing how much information you can find out about someone over the internet. :):)

*rings SEC* :D:D;););)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement