Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheated my ass off didnt get caught.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

salman85 wrote: »
    i didnt do it, i wanted to make a epic win thread where i would get 10k views atleast and 15 pages

Of course you did.

You don't seem to understand though, that the SEC is obliged to investigate all allegations or suspicions of cheating, to maintain the integrity of the exam.
    Boasting about having cheated and detailing how you supposedly did it is easily one of the most moronic things you've ever done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Heh, this is quality! Initially I thought it was a pity people were giving the OP the attention he was craving so badly, but if people hadn't made such a fuss, things wouldn't have turned out the way they are now!
    mattfender wrote: »
    There's not much point emailing the school theyre not gonna want the bad name!
    They got that a long time ago. To be fair, Coláiste Choilm boasts excellent facilities and its gaelscoil produces superb students. The main school would too, except sadly the school is a scumbag magnet - purely because of its location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

i didnt do it, i wanted to make a epic win thread where i would get 10k views atleast and 15 pages

new goal

20k views
    35 pages :)

lolz
    Yeah, you're done I'm afraid!

Boasting has never been a good idea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dudess wrote: »
    They got that a long time ago. To be fair, Coláiste Choilm boasts excellent facilities and its gaelscoil produces superb students. The main school would too, except sadly the school is a scumbag magnet - purely because of its location.

'Da Collig' is a sh*thole alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Kold wrote: »
    Therefore, if salman IS sitting on 500 points, it could be the worst thing to ever happen to him in his sad little life.

If he didn't cheat I don't hope he has his tests canceled, this has been fun and worth the effort, but if he did, I would be sickened if I was him. And joy all round.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

i'm sure metro would cover this...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'M

TELLING.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Kold wrote: »

Do you live there Kold?

Its just a couple of scumbags give it a bad name, but its overrated anyway. People are too scared to walk through Castle Park on a Saturday night, but its grand if you not planning on egging someone.

BCS is a far better school. Less numbers, nicer people.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

The OP has other posts boasting about his cheating. I think he has realised the $hit he is in. Im delighted for him, the cheating scum. Hope he gets what he deserves

Mark200 wrote: »
    Salman Hamid apparently

Ill text a few of my friends in the school (Cholaiste Choilm), see what the story is with him. If its true the Exams Commission will get a nice phone call off of me. This guy has to be brought down. :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

mattfender wrote: »
    i'm sure metro would cover this...

Be good to see it pop up in the Echo but it's such a joke of a newspaper, I'd hate to see their slant on it. I doubt any of the Echo's journos are connected as much to even have a boards account.

turgon wrote: »
    Ill text a few of my friends in the school (Cholaiste Choilm), see what the story is with him. If its true the Exams Commission will get a nice phone call off of me. This guy has to be brought down. :D:D:D

Haha good to see this lad being brought back down to size. He has annoyed me with his boasting over the past few weeks. Seems to use a programable calculator for every subject:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you dowwwnn.."..
    I think boards ppl are commenting on the rickrolled site now, this thread is spreading.. its gonna take over the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

If anyone did report Salmon here, they are the lamest people in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

luke999 wrote: »
    "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you dowwwnn.."..
    I think boards ppl are commenting on the rickrolled site now, this thread is spreading.. its gonna take over the world.

oooh we shall take over the world!

posted on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

new goal

20k views
    35 pages :)
    yeah....riiiiight...

Even Stevie Wonder can see your caught now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

oooh we shall take over the world!

posted on it :)

like i said it gonna become the next one of these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

is any1 else REALLY enjoying this thread?

its like wen ur in primary school, and someone gets yelled at...
    always excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,138 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

If anyone did report Salmon here, they are the lamest people in the world.

I'm with you mate, the lad obviously has the IQ and personality of some dust. He should be pitied not laughed at. Alot of people on here are acting the bully, thread should be closed. My 2 cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Dudess wrote: »
    Heh, this is quality! Initially I thought it was a pity people were giving the OP the attention he was craving so badly, but if people hadn't made such a fuss, things wouldn't have turned out the way they are now!
    Heh, same here.

Remember Salman, the internets is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

• Advertisement

is any1 else REALLY enjoying this thread?

its like wen ur in primary school, and someone gets yelled at...
    always excited!

Im enjoying it because I have have read other posts where the OP was so cocky about getting away with cheating, and now he is got. He knows it as well, but he is trying to get out of it by saying its a joke. I for one will report him.

estebancambias say what you like, but did you do the LC this year?
    Im not going to let some cheater boast about getting points easy will cheating, while I had to work my socks off to get my results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Ha ha what a thread, troll or not still funny.

Google "Colaiste Choilm" and the last result on the first page leads directly here.

Boggles wrote: »
    I'm with you mate, the lad obviously has the IQ and personality of some dust. He should be pitied not laughed at. Alot of people on here are acting the bully, thread should be closed. My 2 cents.

Agreed.

Seems like an attempt at becoming a "internets l3g3nd" thread like the NSXNick thread and your man with the claw who robbed the car. It's only the fncking leaving FFS.

So the kid's a douchebag, so fncking what. Reporting him? Thats a step too far, imo.

eoin2nc wrote: »
    Im not going to let some cheater boast about getting points easy will cheating, while I had to work my socks off to get my results

Excellent, so tell me what have you planned to get back at this guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fated2pretend

I can't say I particularly care what happens to the OP - even if he was just trying to get a rise out of everyone, he deserves everything he gets.

But yeah, brilliant thread everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

This is why I love the internet and boards :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

I sat the leaving, and people were cheating all around me but i didnt care and im not so bitter and pathetic as to go to the bother of reporting them.
    Heres and equation for you-

Growballs+getalife=youmightnotbeassad

but boggles is right, thread should be closed. Over and out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

luke999 wrote: »
    Growballs+getalife
    Maybe if you did that you wouldn't be so scared to report them.

Fúck cheaters, in any form.

Boggles wrote: »
    Excellent, so tell me what have you planned to get back at this guy?

Report the guy. Hopefully get him banned from doing the lc for a few years. 7 is a nice number. It will be lesson hard learned.

JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.
    THOSE WHO WORK (be it by ability or by rote learning, all other differences are set aside for this thread) WILL BE ALLOWED TO SUCCEED.
    I AM JOB.

• Advertisement

turgon wrote: »
    Report the guy. Hopefully get him banned from doing the lc for a few years. 7 is a nice number. It will be lesson hard learned.

JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.
    THOSE WHO WORK (be it by ability or by rote learning, all other differences are set aside for this thread) WILL BE ALLOWED TO SUCCEED.
    I AM JOB.

Excellent!! And with the grace of god he will top himself and ye can all gather round and písss on his coffin! Lesson learned - now everyone back to the internet so we can dish out some more justice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement