Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico broadband.

Options
  • 16-06-2008 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All, heard today about a 91 year old lady who signed up for Perlico broadband with a salesman on her doorstep; she doesn't even have a computer. She's been paying for it since and her daughter is having no joy in getting it cancelled. Anyone else heard of this happening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nope, was it on the news?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Her first mistake was listening to someone from perlico.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

She could have a PSP or something instead :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Do you know the outcome of this case or are you just letting us know it happened? I'm sure Perlico can check the usage of any of their customers, so if they found that a customer had not been using their broadband while paying the rental charges on it, they would credit the customer back. Unless you know the outcome of the case though, I guess we'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

sounds like BS to be honest. I wonder if half the rumors that get started arn't by rivals, to the conspiracy forum! any newspaper publishing this or is it a friend of a friend type story?

Advertisement