Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

• 16-06-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

A free iTunes song is to be won every minute and a Nano every hour by texting the code with bottles of coke. You can do it online also. www.cokemusic.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 aine571

Anyone Got Any Codes?
    Pm Me :D
    Thankin You!

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

And the ever present "No Purchase Necessary" is there too (one free entry per day):

http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx

Me crosses fingers :)

Spocker wrote: »
    And the ever present "No Purchase Necessary" is there too (one free entry per day):

http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx

Me crosses fingers :)

Ivee Been Trying That Too But To no Luck!
    Anyone Won Anything ?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Cheers, I was looking for that on the website. I thought I was dreaming that there was a NPN option. If you get up about 6-7 in the morning you should have a good chance of winning. I did that last year and won a good few songs but no iPod:(

Same Here!
    I Really Want i Ipod as My MP4's Not really Been Working! :(
    Any Codes ?
    Pm Me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I don't know weather you can get inscriptions on the back of the nano but if you can their will be a coke inscription on the back just to let you know. Looks cool though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

aine571 wrote: »
    Ivee Been Trying That Too But To no Luck!
    Anyone Won Anything ?;)
    Yeah, I won a song the other day, sent the text with the code around 11am. Nothing since then. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

just got my second song there, happy days!

Won Two Songs! :pac:
    Ipod I Want Tho! ;)

Just Won a 3rd There Now!
    :D
    Sent it online and Through NPN! :eek:

• Advertisement

You won 3 songs through NPN? I better start trying it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

1st entry just there and won a free song

Thanks

Yupp!
    Really Wantt That Ipod Tho!
    Any1 Ever won a ipod through Coke ? :pac:

I think a few people on Boards won iPods last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

four people in my draw and i still didn't win boo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Entered via NPN this morning around 8:30, got an email saying that I had won a free song from iTunes.
    Just checked my email and found another email from cokemusic.ie informing me that I won an ipod nano as well!!
    Cheers OP, best of luck to everyone else, it obviously works!

I better get up early tomorrow and try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

eh how do you get the code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Just won a song on the "no purchase necessary" link above. Thanks a million, very very cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

I've gotten 5 songs so far but I won an 80G video ipod on the last promotion so my chances of winning again are slim!!!

Congrats raddo!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Whooohoooo!

I just got an email telling me I've won an ipod nano! I entered using an npn code about 40 minutes ago. I applied loads of times last year with no luck so I'm well pleased. :D

Thanks to Dman001 and Spocker for posting the npn link. :)

Bros123 wrote: »
    I've gotten 5 songs so far but I won an 80G video ipod on the last promotion so my chances of winning again are slim!!!

Congrats raddo!!!:D
    Is it true there is a Coke engravement on it? I havent even won a song and some of ye are winning iPods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Dman001 wrote: »
    Is it true there is a Coke engravement on it? I havent even won a song and some of ye are winning iPods.

Yep its true. But i does not look too bad. I won about 30 songs and an ipod last year:D

I must have entered about 500 codes:o

Still hoping for ipod :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

mcmc wrote: »
    Yep its true. But i does not look too bad. I won about 30 songs and an ipod last year:D

I must have entered about 500 codes:o

Were did you get the codes from mate ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Prob drank 500 bottles of coke :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Got everybody i know to give me there codes:D

Suckers:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

link to the place on site where you can enter without purchase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

When I click on the link in the winning email it goes to the itunes store and asks me for a redeem code.

Anyone know where I get this ?

Anyone else having this problem

Maybe its the code you entered to Coke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

haha won 4 songs and a nano this morning in the 6am/7am draws :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

ive got 216 cans too go true ... whats my odds of winning some ipods :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I won an 80gb ipod last year, entered my code about an hour after the competition started. Only tried about 4 codes overall, just have to pick the right time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

won a free tune there with the no purchase one, anyone want the link to the free tune, I'm a nice guy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

swingking wrote: »
    When I click on the link in the winning email it goes to the itunes store and asks me for a redeem code.

Anyone know where I get this ?

Anyone else having this problem

Before claiming, open itunes, and log into your account.
    Then click on the download now link - pop up window will open and access your itunes store and add the credit to your account.

I got an Ipod off this last week. Woke up at 7am, made a few calls, checked my credit on vodafone and the promotional message before your balance comes up said that for the entire day, all you had to do was text the word "COKE" to the same number you send the codes to. I sent in a bunch of enteries, bout 6 euros worth of texts and won an itune more or less everytime. Checked my phone a few hours later and had won an ipod. Guess there was hardly anyone else in the draw and i had a mountain of entries in :)

Im keeping an eye out for this everyday now and ill post if i see it again. Would have posted first time around but was nowhere near a PC.

Before claiming, open itunes, and log into your account.
    Then click on the download now link - pop up window will open and access your itunes store and add the credit to your account.

I got an Ipod off this last week. Woke up at 7am, made a few calls, checked my credit on vodafone and the promotional message before your balance comes up said that for the entire day, all you had to do was text the word "COKE" to the same number you send the codes to. I sent in a bunch of enteries, bout 6 euros worth of texts and won an itune more or less everytime. Checked my phone a few hours later and had won an ipod. Guess there was hardly anyone else in the draw and i had a mountain of entries in :)

Im keeping an eye out for this everyday now and ill post if i see it again. Would have posted first time around but was nowhere near a PC.

Howd You win the ipod :confused:
    I got confused there :pac:

davidgti wrote: »
    ive got 216 cans too go true ... whats my odds of winning some ipods :rolleyes:

Fancy sending some of those codes through a pm ? :pac::cool::p

Howd You win the ipod :confused:
    I got confused there :pac:

Basically texting the code coke to the number that day counted as an entry - sent as many as i could before i ran out of credit - paid off though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

Fancy sending some of those codes through a pm ? :pac::cool::p

whats it worth :D

Don't bother buying a 6/12/24 pack of Coke because AFAIK they dont have the codes on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Basically texting the code coke to the number that day counted as an entry - sent as many as i could before i ran out of credit - paid off though :)[/quote My son won an ipod last week. It was sent by dhl and only took 4 days to get here. The best way to win is to text the codes at times when few people are awake. Then the numbers are less. :)

alie wrote: »
    Basically texting the code coke to the number that day counted as an entry - sent as many as i could before i ran out of credit - paid off though :)[/quote My son won an ipod last week. It was sent by dhl and only took 4 days to get here. The best way to win is to text the codes at times when few people are awake. Then the numbers are less. :)

Nice - there is hope i might get mine by next week so :D
    Your right, it does pay off to text in at early hours - there is a chart on there website that shows how many people entered the preivous day and what hours they entered.

http://www.cokemusic.ie/graph.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

What a joke, they expect your to have the viral iTune$ on your pc to collect your free music, waste of time TBH

itmss://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=M67RRTWNKK4W&ign-mscache=1

PLease use, just post if you have

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

How is this a bargain alert? It's a competition ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

What a joke, they expect your to have the viral iTune$ on your pc to collect your free music, waste of time TBH

itmss://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=M67RRTWNKK4W&ign-mscache=1

PLease use, just post if you have

Used it. Thank you!

davidgti wrote: »
    whats it worth :D

Mmmm...
    A very Happy girl ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Heeee! I just won an ipod nano using the No Purchase Necessary code. Didn't even have to buy a can :D There were only 2 other people in the draw I entered for the song and I didn't win so I was a bit miffed, but I'm delighted now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement