Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

My ipod arrived this morning. Pretty fast, only took 4 days. As mentioned earlier it has Coca-cola engraved on the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

mine just arrived :D:D:D i only won it on sat morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

If you win a song are you still in the draw for the ipod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Gauge wrote: »
    Heeee! I just won an ipod nano using the No Purchase Necessary code. Didn't even have to buy a can :D There were only 2 other people in the draw I entered for the song and I didn't win so I was a bit miffed, but I'm delighted now!

How do you know how many are in the draw? Ive been using the free link one since yday and in the two draws ive won two songs..

Wheres my iPod :D

And as jpfahy said are you still in the draw if you win a song?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭positron

My rotten luck I guess..!! :(

Sorry you are not a Winner There was 2 entries in this draw. You have been entered .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

jpfahy wrote: »
    If you win a song are you still in the draw for the ipod

Yep - i send 2 texts in before 2 and 2 just after and won 4 songs, then at 8:00am I got the txt to say I won the ipod too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 aine571

Im Saving All Mine! Throught NPN And buying coke zero ( Can't Drink Normal Coke as i have braces!)

Got 7 So far :D
    Gonna Enter them all Morning Timish...
    Want to save more though before I Enter Them :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

Good luck with 7!! I entered 30 this morning between 4 and 5 and all I got was 5 songs for my trouble!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

You shoulda entered the codes all in the one hour then you would of had a better chance of winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

aine571 wrote: »
    Im Saving All Mine! Throught NPN And buying coke zero ( Can't Drink Normal Coke as i have braces!)

And are there codes on the coke zero bottles too?
    The reason i ask is i picked up two promotional bottles of Coke zero earlier and the little box where the code should be was blank on both bottles. Kinda annoyed with it!

Dman001 wrote: »
    You shoulda entered the codes all in the one hour then you would of had a better chance of winning.

I did! Between 4 and 5 o clock!!! I.e after 4 and before 5.

MjM wrote: »
    I did! Between 4 and 5 o clock!!! I.e after 4 and before 5.
    Oh, sorry. I misread your post.

No problem! I think this is after getting way too popular though, on the coke graph of popular times, I've sometimes seen that theres been more entries at 4 am than at 8 or 9 am! Its crazy!

MjM wrote: »
    Good luck with 7!! I entered 30 this morning between 4 and 5 and all I got was 5 songs for my trouble!

That's why im saving mine ;)

• Advertisement

And are there codes on the coke zero bottles too?
    The reason i ask is i picked up two promotional bottles of Coke zero earlier and the little box where the code should be was blank on both bottles. Kinda annoyed with it!

Well up here in the North There Is!

Sorry for the three posts me in a row But, Coke must be messing. Look at todays graph.
    NO WAY!! :eek:
    I think Cokes messing up about! :mad:

Well up here in the North There Is!

Cool, thanks - im gonna pick up another two bottles today at a different shop and see what i get :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Under the terms http://www.cokemusic.ie/terms.html
    No purchase necessary. If you wish to enter this promotion without making a purchase visit http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx. You will be entered into the next draw. Only one entry per day is permitted.

I think it must mean one entry per 24hrs, not per day because I entered before 12 last night (24th) and I tried today 25th and it says
    You have used your NPN entry for today.

Just thought I'd mention it. I hate drinking fizzy drinks so I'll be restricted to 1 entry a day :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I got that too. But I never used the site before..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Any codes pm please:p
    iTune codes and coke ones:cool:

Cool, thanks - im gonna pick up another two bottles today at a different shop and see what i get :)

Picked up two coke zero bottles in tesco and got my codes so i guess i just got a bad batch the other day :)

Yay just won a song:D
    Now what song to get:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

In the last hour i entered 14 codes and won 4 songs and an i-pod nano:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i just going to be doing the NPN one so i'm going to leave it till later and then try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

mcmc wrote: »
    In the last hour i entered 14 codes and won 4 songs and an i-pod nano:D:D:D

I hate you. :p

I got up at 4 this morning to enter 16 codes i had saved up, won 8 songs (WhooHoo! :rolleyes:) but no ipod!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

wahey just won a song! ... no ipod yet though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I entered this for the first time there, and the email came back saying there was 3 entries in this hour, and I have been out into the draw for the next hour. Does that work, like has anyone won an ipod that way, by losing the first hour and you being entered in the next hour? Also what do you text and whats the number for it?

Did you get the Codes Then :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i entered twice for the NPN option online. I got the email about the 1 min song comp but nothing saying if i won or lost for the hr one. do they just email u if u win the one hr ipod comp?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

suppafly wrote: »
    do they just email u if u win the one hr ipod comp?
    Yeah you only get an email if you win.

CyberWaste wrote: »
    I entered this for the first time there, and the email came back saying there was 3 entries in this hour, and I have been out into the draw for the next hour. Does that work, like has anyone won an ipod that way, by losing the first hour and you being entered in the next hour? Also what do you text and whats the number for it?

Hi, my understanding is that they say "3 entries in this DRAW" which is the draw for a song a minute, then your entry also goes into the draw for the 1 ipod in that hour ONLY.

I don't know about the text number though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Anyone got any codes they're not using,ill gladly take them or your hands:rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Got my nano today! Dinky little thing, inside a jiffy bag, inside a big empty box lol. The DHL guy was wondering why he was delivering so many of these large almost empty boxes :) Dinky little thing! Well worth the 2 minutes it took to get a NPN code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Will someone who won the nano take a picture of it and show me what its like? Id like to see it and the engraving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Here:

ipod.jpg
    The box, and the stuff... cable, itty bitty apple stickers.

ipod_front.jpg
    Front.

ipod_back.jpg
    The back... covered in fingerprints already. Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

that engraving looks well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Should have brought back the 60 gig one from last year. I could have done with another one of them from coke:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Was much better to win last years one :D. I got an 80GB Video with a much cooler engraving on the back :D. You can stick your 4GB Nano :p

• Advertisement

Yay won another song:D What song will i get:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Got my 4 songs.
    Got
    Stop & Stare - One Republic
    War - Edwin Starr (Song in Rush Hour's if you have seen them great song :D.)
    Paint it black - Rolling Stones
    and perhaps my favourite
    Kiss - Prince
    :D

Could be good to post what songs we got/getting give others ideas

Won song on NPN, ;) trying obviously for ipod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

wahey another song on NPN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

if u win a song does that mean ur not entered into the hourly draw for the ipod nano?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭Mossy

Each entry counts as an entry for the iPod draw regardless of whether or not you win a tune.

• Advertisement

BArra wrote: »
    if u win a song does that mean ur not entered into the hourly draw for the ipod nano?

I'm not sure. I've written to them to clarify this.

when I don't win a song they say I'm entered into a draw for an ipod, but when I won a song they don't say anything about being entered into the draw for the ipod aswell.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Won 4 songs on NPN already - strange though tried it on my Da's PC (different house) with his name and it said he had already entered! We're on a local group scheme wireless network - would this be why I wonder (same ip address I presume)

If you win a song, you are still entered into the iPod draw aswell. Someone on here mentioned that they won a song and an iPod.

Saved 17 Codes So far!
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Saved 17 Codes So far!
    :rolleyes:

I entered 40 last night, won 11 songs and no ipod!

• Advertisement
Advertisement