Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Health-what next??

Options
  • 16-06-2008 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im just finished my exams in dit doing environmental health. Can anybody who has done this course tell me what they are doing now because job opportunities are very bad at the moment..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

My cousin finished this course 2 years ago I think and she's having real trouble finding a full-time job. My brother has just finished 2nd year in the same course, and I think he's planning on moving to England when he's qualified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bluemoney

Thanks.. anyone else???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Here are some options for you to consider:

http://www.ergonomics.ie/Links.html
    here, you could apply your skills to improving the health and safety of workplace. It would be helpful if you have studied ergonomics, but knowledge of general health and safety issues is more important.
    You could be a consultant or trainer in these areas.

Advertisement