Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loop the Loops

• 16-06-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Anyone else think the new colour on the bottom of the loop the loop looks really unappetising??? Bleurgh. They also changed the shop from the more rectangular shape to a trapezium, giving less lolly for your lolly (see what I did there?). BRING BACK THE OLD LOOP THE LOOPS!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Hey,
    A friend of mine mentioned this a few days ago and also said a similiar thing had happened another "old school" ice cream.
    We can to the conclusion that the manufacturer had probably been forced to remove either the some E numbers or colouring due to newer food regulations.
    Kippy

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

daisy123 wrote: »
    Anyone else think the new colour on the bottom of the loop the loop looks really unappetising??? Bleurgh. They also changed the shop from the more rectangular shape to a trapezium, giving less lolly for your lolly (see what I did there?). BRING BACK THE OLD LOOP THE LOOPS!!

Ya its just not the same. They have destroyed twisters aswell. Instead of the lime green colour they are now similar to the horrible colour on the loop the loop. Worst of all its now pear flavoured! BRING BACK THE OLD TWISTERS!
    E numbers ftw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

kids today don't know what flavour is, I miss those magical little E numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I blame the Euro fat cats. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

BRING BACK THE OLD LOOP THE LOOPS!!

I'm with ya there :pac::D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

BRING BACK THE OLD LOOP THE LOOPS!!
    Bring back the really old ones. I remember the yellow bit used to be a much different texture, sort of like sorbet. It changed ages ago.

New & disimproved...

Advertisement