Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramyard Apartments in Inchicore

Options
  • 16-06-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know what the Tramyard Apartments are like in Inchicore? Would it be safe for a single woman to buy an apartment in this complex?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

I've spent a bit of time down there and looked into renting rooms there before.
    The apartment complex seems fine, I found the people friendly enough and there didnt seem to be much bull****. Everyone basically wanted to get on with thier own thing.

However, I've found the area outside and just at the corner to the spar/mace to be a bit on the problematic side. I've seen far worst. Its a clean enough area, but there is usually a crowd of people hanging out at just about every corner. Most are harmless, but it obviously only takes one. Its too many narrow streets, dark corners, laneways, and burnt out cars for me.

I think it would be perfectly safe for a single gal in the day time, but i wouldnt go walking about at night on your own. Once your in your complex, its all nice and safe from what ive experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Philomena wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the Tramyard Apartments are like in Inchicore? Would it be safe for a single woman to buy an apartment in this complex?
    It's a very well run development and an excellent model for what a good management company (not agent) can do. IMO that should be one of the first things to ask when buying an apartment. The management co there have worked hard to completely turn around anti-social behaviour and they have managed to keep it under control.

If I was buying an apt it would be one of the places on my list.

Inchicore has a reputation as being rough but it's a nice enough village, on the luas line and very close to town.

Advertisement