Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with accounting!!!

Options
  • 16-06-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Anyone know how to get the interest for the drawings in incomplete records type b? Thats the one that didn't come up last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

well you get the interest payable by ( for eg 5% of 200,000 and if loan was got at end of september 31/09/07 then you get 3/12 of the 10,000 and thats int payable) then drawing is watever % they tell you of that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Could anyone tell me the best way to remember which items go on which side in Suspense Accounts.....We spent about 2 classes doing Suspense, and nobody really understood......... and I always get confused as to what goes on what side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Petie_Pie

Actually i believe it would be multiplied by 4/12 beause all the repayments are made on the last month..
    Therefore 31/9 30/10 30/11 and 31/12

just taught i would tell ya... cant be loosin marks:P

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

blue-army wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me the best way to remember which items go on which side in Suspense Accounts.....We spent about 2 classes doing Suspense, and nobody really understood......... and I always get confused as to what goes on what side.
    It's just a double entry from your workings

Petie_Pie wrote: »
    Actually i believe it would be multiplied by 4/12 beause all the repayments are made on the last month..
    Therefore 31/9 30/10 30/11 and 31/12

just taught i would tell ya... cant be loosin marks:P

ya oops its should have been loan at start of october(thats how they ask it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 seanie44

does any1 know what to do with a contingency liability that it is likely in published accounts. what action is taken in the balance sheet

throw it down after debentures

add contingency liability

i think(pretty sure)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 seanie44

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BCawley

Could someone tell me how to get the Total Wages and Variable costs in part (c) Production Cost / Manufacturing budget, of a Production Budget? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Bryan4president

seanie44 wrote: »
    does any1 know what to do with a contingency liability that it is likely in published accounts. what action is taken in the balance sheet

As far as I know you don't put in the balance sheet. You just have to write a note on it after the balance sheet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭louis626

As far as I know you don't put in the balance sheet. You just have to write a note on it after the balance sheet.

Yea thats right. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

throw it down after debentures

add contingency liability

i think(pretty sure)

THIS IS 100% CORRECT!!

Throw it into 'Admin' and in the balance sheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Petie_Pie

BCawley wrote: »
    Could someone tell me how to get the Total Wages and Variable costs in part (c) Production Cost / Manufacturing budget, of a Production Budget? :o

Em find out the hours work.... eg gold has 7900 units sold... and then 2 hours per unit.. therefore 15,800 multiplied by the cost of labour per hour will give you your variable cost.....

Does that help??
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accountin in an hour:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BCawley

Petie_Pie wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accountin in an hour:(
    Lol I know, my least favourite subject...:mad:
    But anyway the figures were right in front of me so I copped on eventually, thats what'll happen when you cut into sleepy time do study :D

Advertisement