Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice City Stories, anyone?

• 16-06-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

OK, it's not a big-shot fancy-ass PS3 game, I'm way behind the times, and this forum is all about the GTAIV, but still a solid GTA outing IMO. Impulse-bought it a couple of weeks ago for PS2, can't go wrong at €20.

Anyway, quick question as I no longer have my original Vice City and can't check; does Vic die in the opening of Vice City? Or is it Lance's other brother, dude with the asthma?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Not sure. It never showed. But in VC Lance did make reference to his dead brother, but it was left very obscure as to which brother he was talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

yep lance doesnt go into detail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

He doesn't say which brother it was but one of them was killed in the ambush (mentions something after the junkyard mission)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

God dam 40gb ps3 not playing PS2games. Only just started playing vice city stories before my gf surprised me with a PS3. Was wondering was it him who was brown bread at the start of Vice city too.

Good game, wish list to play on my ps3 metal gear solid 2+3 and finish that game off!

I'm so glad I got my 60GB version before they discontinued them.

• Advertisement

Yeah lucky you! Oh well love the PS3, i might ask my Gf's brother can i play with vice city stories! He took all the games and Ps2 off me when he built his media room.

The gf wouldn't let me keep both PS's under the tv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Put your foot down.

cabrwab wrote: »
    Yeah lucky you! Oh well love the PS3, i might ask my Gf's brother can i play with vice city stories! He took all the games and Ps2 off me when he built his media room.

The gf wouldn't let me keep both PS's under the tv!
    Actually there is a way round this.

Get a new girlfriend :D

Cheers for the advice guys:D

Got home to see how she'd like it, aint impressed!
    Only kidding, don't have the b*lls to bring it up, who else would cook my dinner etc! And don't say your ma!

Anyway vice city stories!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭Ajos

cautioner wrote: »
    OK, it's not a big-shot fancy-ass PS3 game, I'm way behind the times, and this forum is all about the GTAIV, but still a solid GTA outing IMO. Impulse-bought it a couple of weeks ago for PS2, can't go wrong at €20.

Anyway, quick question as I no longer have my original Vice City and can't check; does Vic die in the opening of Vice City? Or is it Lance's other brother, dude with the asthma?

It's definitely Vic that dies in the opening of VC. Tragic, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

nealmac wrote: »
    Get a new girlfriend :D
    WHAT!?! She bought him a fûçking PS3... A FÜÇKING PS3!!! Are you mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nailz wrote: »
    WHAT!?! She bought him a fûçking PS3... A FÜÇKING PS3!!! Are you mad!
    Well... she can't unbuy it... ;)

She could easily unbuy it by tossing it outa window!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Geff

Vic is killed at the start of GTAVC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well... she can't unbuy it... ;)
    What??? :confused: You're just confusing me now! Why would she do that?!

Geff wrote: »
    Vic is killed at the start of GTAVC.
    There's no proof that it's actually Vic. Lance has/had another unnamed brother too.

Advertisement