Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where corkonians normally get placed in phase 4

Options
  • 16-06-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

okay guys, wondering where people from cork are getting placed in their phase 4. I've heard it is normally kerry or limerick, with west cork and dublin mentioned aswell.I have also heard that people normally get placed in large district Hq's, like killarney, henry street and the like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Murphy(Cork)

okay guys, wondering where people from cork are getting placed in their phase 4. I've heard it is normally kerry or limerick, with west cork and dublin mentioned aswell.I have also heard that people normally get placed in large district Hq's, like killarney, henry street and the like?

Places like Cork, Dublin, Waterford and not sure who else are different to everywhere else. Say if you are from Cork, you are allowed stay in Cork, But has to be X miles from where you live.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭fermoyboy

Being from Cork doesn't mean you're gonna get placed in and around there on Phase 4!! You could be sent anywhere, just like everyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

Places like Cork, Dublin, Waterford and not sure who else are different to everywhere else. Say if you are from Cork, you are allowed stay in Cork, But has to be X miles from where you live.

Whre did you get this info from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

One of my local guards told me if i wanted to stay around cork i should have a baby then apply :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 becks4bucks

Excellent - I have two kids so I wuld be hoping to be kept within the cork boundries! Hopefully this is the case .

p.s fair play for for having a thread dedicated to us corkonians - cork is like the basque region of ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

"I'm the president of Ireland........but more importantly, I'm from Cork"

God bless Tommy Tiernan!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭missmorbeg

AH LADS!!

CORK !

Up Kerry By the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Ah you know us dubs though, have to chime in here with "Up the Dubs"!!!!!

Advertisement