Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAAA Batteries

Options
  • 16-06-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question, tried google but got bored thrudging through all the crap,
    Where in Sligo can you get these batteries?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Boots sell them if there is one near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Tahenys I'd imagine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There's a AAAA battery? I always thought there was only AA and AAA batteries. Ah well, you learn something new every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭DenMan

Led Penlights and Headphone Amps use them. They are tricky to find alright. Usually a 9 Volt battery. Hope you find one. Try PC World or Curry's. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Thanks for the reply, i had never actually seen (saw?) them in a shop on sale, hence the thread, might get up to the retail park during lunch 2mrw,.
    Got me a new snap-on torch for work and no batteries... boo hooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

You can buy them in any Connacht gold store.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

at a guess, have you tried the hardware store in wine street car park

I was just looking for a "definately spotted them in X" to save me time and effort running round sligo like the semi-crazed lunatic during my dinner hour...
    Will try the retail park and no doubt end up leaving one shop with high blood pressure after some employee says 'wha?' when asked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

irish-stew wrote: »
    at a guess, have you tried the hardware store in wine street car park

That shop's like a bloody tardis - I've never gone in there looking for something & not found it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Good ol' House of Value!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

The light house / cliffords is the place for that kinda stuff.

bennyc wrote: »
    The light house / cliffords is the place for that kinda stuff.
    Never thought of the lighthouse, will give them a buzz tommorrow though i doubt it.
    To date I tried
    Currys
    Homebase
    PC world
    Camera shop on O'Connell street
    Boots
    Sony Centre.
    Most common response was, yeah we defo have them... oh no wait we dont, we only have AAA, you sure that its AAAA ya need?

Advertisement