Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Al Mezza restaurant in Moate

Options
  • 16-06-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

I've seen signs to this place up at Dun na Si, has anyone tried it, and what is the verdict?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

went in early one weekday, only people in the place, food was lovely, not too dear, would go again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

went in early one weekday, only people in the place, food was lovely, not too dear, would go again

Thanks, I get the feeling that, with its off the beaten track location and the fact that Moate is being bypassed very soon,I'd better try it before it disappears, it must be tough to make money with those factors in play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 epicurean

Just to let you know that it has moved to Athlone to the place where Left Bank Bistro was a few years back. Can't seem to find their telephone number though?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I havnt been in it since it was taken over by them

It was dalys before if i can recollect. I live only half a mile away from it.

I used to work in Moate for 10 years. Live there now still though..

well i've booked a table for meself and the missus in oct. so expect a review after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

well i've booked a table for meself and the missus in oct. so expect a review after that.

In October?!!

Nothing like planning ahead!

I normally make a booking when.. erm. well when i arrive at the door!! :D

its for a special occasion.

went there on sunday night. food was lovely...i love me some falafel i do. staff couldnt be nicer. wouldnt hesitate in recommending it.

Advertisement