Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asylum Seekers unhappy with Toothpaste

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

topper75 wrote: »
    Another morally corrupt decision by the Irish. What's new. I'll remember this when I hear about people on trolleys next in hospital corridors. The real big question in all this that I never hear asked is why didn't these people arrive here in the 1980's? Was Nigeria some kind of harmonious sophisticated paradise in that decade? I find it pretty sick to be honest.

*Applause*
    The Nigerians that partake in this activity are like leeches. They'll move onto somewhere else when our economy goes down the drain. If they are true asylum seekers, why did they pass by all of Northern Africa, Southern Europe, France and the UK before settling here? How about we give away the expensive toothpaste to our 200,000 unemployed instead.
    ..meanwhile your illustrious government is asking the US government to wipe the arse of all the illegal Irish in my country.

Correct, the illegal Irish have no right to be in the USA. So I'm sure you can understand me when I say I want to deport the illegals in my country (and charge their respective government for the cost). Unlike the USA, Ireland never had a slave trade. I don't understand why our politicians feel like we owe these people something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

phenomenon wrote: »
    I don't understand why our politicians feel like we owe these people something.

we're the ones who gave them Guinness... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

DadaKopf wrote: »
    There's so much casual racism on this thread it's unbelievable.

Too much for my liking.

But just as an aside, I will close any thread that automatically assumes

Asylum seekers = Nigerian

or those that believe

Asylum seekers = Immigrants

or indeed, those based on a bad tabloid article, having reviewed the source in question, you may as well be referencing the National Enquirer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement