Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot July prices

Options
  • 16-06-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

Now available here.

All models have been updated to show July 1 pricing. Just click on the model.

Some serious savings on the HDi models. I think they said the 308 HDi falls by over €3k minimum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Just looking at the prices of the 407 and the 2.0 HDi ST is listed at €24,990, yet the 1.6 HDi in the lower SR spec is listed at €26,765. The 1.6 HDi has a lower Co2 rating than the 2.0 HDi too, surely this is a typo?

I also notice that they still have a price list for the 307, surely this is not sold anymore since the 308 appeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

bazz26 wrote: »
    Just looking at the prices of the 407 and the 2.0 HDi ST is listed at €24,990, yet the 1.6 HDi in the lower SR spec is listed at €26,765. The 1.6 HDi has a lower Co2 rating than the 2.0 HDi too, surely this is a typo?

I also notice that they still have a price list for the 307, surely this is not sold anymore since the 308 appeared?

That 407 2.0 HDi ST looks good value.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

I can't believe ESP is an option on the 308, that's just stupid.

Advertisement