Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is eveyones problem with Laura Brady?

Options
  • 16-06-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭

Ok, I know its a bit late (LC over in 4 days) but I thought I would ask, what is everyones problem with Laure Brady? I know they dont like here repeating, but is she a biatch or somethin???

PS too lazy to sift thought 160 posts on other thread. This information is not worth that amount of time. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stevieo

Laura who? :D

It's over dude....let it die already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

Stop been lazy mayne! Laura Brady be writin bout, you know, iguanas and sex and the city and **** when others be workin hard, you know, grindin, tryna do they exams. This girl supposed to be sharin her experiences you know? But she ain't doin that she jus blazin' like it's easy for her, chaw mean? She be tellin y'all homies she gots like 200 points and she don' even know that, chaw mean mayne? Laura Brady lucky that she aint be over in New York, cos life is tough, she'd better duck cos when she hear the click click, she practically f*****d mayne, you know. I think she pretty cool tho, but all the haters just be frontin' mayne you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stevieo

I was joking, hence the smiley beside...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Stop been lazy mayne! Laura Brady be writin bout, you know, iguanas and sex and the city and **** when others be workin hard, you know, grindin, tryna do they exams. This girl supposed to be sharin her experiences you know? But she ain't doin that she jus blazin' like it's easy for her, chaw mean? She be tellin y'all homies she gots like 200 points and she don' even know that, chaw mean mayne? Laura Brady lucky that she aint be over in New York, cos life is tough, she'd better duck cos when she hear the click click, she practically f*****d mayne, you know. I think she pretty cool tho, but all the haters just be frontin' mayne you know?
    What the fúcking fúck is this shít?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

People dont like that she 1.Her parents have money 2.Goes to the institute 3.Goes to movies 4.Gets more attention than they do and 5.Gets to write but yet they seem to follow every article she writes word by word then post complaining about it while starting threads like "oh my god i'm repeating, i didn't get 300 points"
    Ladies and Gentlemen, am I right that you dislike the girl because shes better than you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Is that from The Wire? (the dialect and phrasing minus the Laura Brady part)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭cartman444

CLASSIC!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I can't stand people who are so obsessed with money.

That said, I only read one of her articles so I can't judge her on the whole as a person. But using shopping to calm oneself down before an exam is, to me, wrong on so many levels. It's not entirely her fault, it's a problem with our society, she just seems to epitomise it. However, at least she isn't out knifing grannies for their spare change.

BarryDoodles: No. Just... no. How precisely is she better than us?

I have a feeling this thread may just turn into a duplicate of the other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Oh yes, the world is much more clearer to me now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭louis626

People dont like that she 1.Her parents have money 2.Goes to the institute 3.Goes to movies 4.Gets more attention than they do and 5.Gets to write but yet they seem to follow every article she writes word by word then post complaining about it while starting threads like "oh my god i'm repeating, i didn't get 300 points"
    Ladies and Gentlemen, am I right that you dislike the girl because shes better than you?

Shes better then us?:p:p Are you for real? Maybe u think shes better then you but i dont see why u should assume that we think the same. Shes doin the LC for the third time... thats not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I suspect you will not be passing your Leaving Cert English exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sensory overload. Enjoy your fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Look to other thread, it's just the way that it's written.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Sherifu wrote: »
    Sensory overload. Enjoy your fail.

Thats genius....gtfo sherifu.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Thats genius....gtfo sherifu.
    Suck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

As a student, she kicks my ass. There's no getting past that.

But as a human being, I think I pull out in front.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

efla wrote: »
    Is that from The Wire? (the dialect and phrasing minus the Laura Brady part)

No... I mean, what you're hearing in The Wire is actually authentic west Baltimore slang. This guy's just trying to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

:rolleyes:
    Are you serious, seems to me like you have your head up your own ar$e as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Ok i think I understand, people think she thinks shes better than everyone else. That, or else people think laura thinks some people think she thinks other people think she thinks shes better than everyone else. Cant decide.

Anyway, at least shes highly motivated. Though after two intensive years in a boarding school I thought she might of scored top marks, but sure whatever. If she gets medicine at least she will have the work ethic for it. Either that or she actually wont like it :eek::eek::eek:

As well she took up a new subject. At least shes not wasting her time learning the same things over and over again.

EDIT: Now that I've licked her hole, whats her number??!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fated2pretend

To paraphrase Stewart Lee, it's because of who she is and the terrible things she's said ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

What is eveyones problem with Laura Brady?

Silly question. The topic on the Times articles will answer this question for you.

....and it's not everyone, just the vast majority of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

No, because
    1.It's people like her that make other people think that I'm a big arsehole (I went to the institute and I'm a Southsider)
    2.To me, she gets more attention because she goes off in her ''Leaving Cert Review'' and talks about buying shoes for a horrendous price, when she should be REVIEWING THE PAPER
    3.She should never have been employed. What connection does an aristocratic, 3rd time repeat student with a crap attitude have to the majority of people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I was going to give out about this thread for bringing up the Laura Brady issue yet again, but it's so worth it for the post I've quoted above. This guy cracks me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

She's repeating the Leaving for the third time. If that isn't epic failure I don't know what is...

I got more than her my first time round, was in a public school and got no grinds, extra revision books or anything else.

Therefore me>her.

I haven't read many of her articles but she seems like a deluded, spoiled idiot to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I laughed out loud mang...best post i've seen today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Lets keep it to one (semi) sensible thread on the subject

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement