Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating Year

Options
  • 16-06-2008 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, im a second year and only got 35 credits.
    So gonna have to repeat next year.
    Anyone know what the procedure is for this? Like is there anything specific I have to do to make sure I'm able to repeat next year? Like go into Programme office or anything?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Frisbee wrote: »
    Hey, im a second year and only got 35 credits.
    So gonna have to repeat next year.
    Anyone know what the procedure is for this? Like is there anything specific I have to do to make sure I'm able to repeat next year? Like go into Programme office or anything?

Cheers

i suggest going into the programme office.

You will able to repeat.

Depending in your GPA and weather your fails were Fs of Es you might not be in such a bad position, if you got 3 Es can repeat the other 2 next semester and hope to get compensation on the E grades, this means you can take 4 stage 3 modules as electives next semester, once you complete stage 2 these will automatically count towards stage 3.

once again your better off going into the programme office as they can answer each of your questions specifically.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheers thanks.
    One of the things that I failed (with an F) is a 100% coursework assessment thats only offered in semester 2 and has to be done in groups.
    So does that mean i will have to repeat stage 2 and not be able to do stage X?

Also does anyone know who to contact if your doing a BA in Comp Sci?
    Im assuming it would be the Arts adviser but just want to make sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Frisbee wrote: »
    e X?
    Also does anyone know who to contact if your doing a BA in Comp Sci?
    Im assuming it would be the Arts adviser but just want to make sure?

Anyone?

Advertisement