Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3v vouchers??????? O_O

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭

...........now that i got your attention :p
    anyone know where to find a store that ACTUALLY sells the vouchers near the blanch area...
    Dont just gimme a link to that fake @ss list they have on their site cause most of them never even heard of 3v :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

If I hadn't already been warned I'd RickRoll you.

And no I don't know where.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just go to the site, find the places and ring them. Stop being lazy! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 82,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

greetings, and welcome to civilization. we hope you enjoy our time with us. lets begin the guided tour..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Blanch? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

micmclo wrote: »
    Blanch? :confused:
    BLANCH:
    This term means to plunge foods into boiling water for a few seconds or a few minutes, then remove and place in ice water. This process sets the color of vegetables, lets you easily peel fruits, and slip the skins off nuts. The food does not cook all the way through, so crisp texture is preserved.
    or
    Blanchardstown?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes it is a apin in the arse when you go into one of the places listed and the staff don't know what you are talking about cos they have not be trained or won't be arsed or the place.

And there is no where listed for the shopping centre.

The tsb in the centre does them but do email them and complain about the places that you have been to which are on thier list and didn't have them.
    omplaints:
    In the event that you are dissatisfied with our product or service for any reason, please contact 3V Transaction Services Limited at 0818 27 38 38 or queries@3v.ie. We will do our best to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. However if you are dissatisfied with the efforts of 3V Transaction Services Limited, the matter may be referred to the:

Customer Relations Department, permanent tsb, Churchyard Lane, Douglas, Cork
    Telephone: 021 7304567
    Fax: 021 7304597

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

The offo at the greyhound is where I got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

You can get them in the newsagents in Roselawn Shopping Cte and The Spar beside the Carpenter Pub.

Blanchardstown, has been refered to as "Blanch" forever and a day and the locals are often refered to as "Banjoes". Anyone who went to Coolmine Community School in the Seventies will know that.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Right, all the info the OP needs is in Thaed's post. Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement