Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompTIA A+ Evening/Weekend Classes

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any evening/weekend Comptia classes being held over the summer. I am based in Tipperary so i'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I will have to travel. It just seems that the only night/weekend courses I can find commence in October when I will be back in college. If you have done a classroom based Comptia course you might give me your feedback. I don't work in IT but see it as a good stepping stone to entering the IT profession.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

I know you are looking for a classroom scenario but would you ever think about Online/CD based Lectures?

It would have Video&Audio telling and showing you exactly what to do, the fact that you are in Tipp it would save you alot of Travel and you can do it at your own pace.....its a great way to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Plodman

Thanks for the reply. I probably will go that way. I have picked up quite a bit of experience through trial and error so I wanted a classroom environment to provide a bit of direction but I'll give the cd/video route a try and see how I get on.

Thanks

Advertisement