Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used this???

Options
  • 17-06-2008 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I am in the process of setting up a new company and am just wondering if anyone has used this site http://www.registeracompany.ie

I am just wondering if it is legit and i am not wasting my money..

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I used www.companyformations.ie a couple of years back

does what it says on the tin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

Used register a company last year.

If your business falls within the usual charter of business titles (think this is available through CRO.ie) and is fairly straight forward, go for it.

You will still need to have a solicitor to sign, but this should take up no time , hence no cost.

Registeracompany.ie basically cuts out the extra reading you would be doing if you just went here and downloaded the forms ...http://www.cro.ie/ena/business-registration-company.aspx :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

I personally haven't used them so i can't comment on a personal note.

BUT, i came across someone who recently used them and said that the €75 sounded too good to be true...and it was.

They prepare the paperwork for €75+Vat.
    You have to file and pay companies office yourself €100
    You need to purchase a company register €30
    You need to buy a company seal €30

Total cost €250.75 INC Vat and it takes approx 4-5 weeks to register.

If you use a company formation agent to register the company (and not just prepare the paperwork) - it will only cost you between €250 - €350 AND it will only take 3-5 working days to process. So for the sake of saving approx €50-€100 it will take you about 4 weeks longer.

PLUS, the guy i know that used them had problems opening up a bank account with the memorandum & articles of association, because they were just bog standard ones and didn't include a specific clause the bank needed to facilitate his requests.

Advertisement