Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Noobie Question - Photoshop CS3

Options
  • 17-06-2008 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Right, so I have an image and I've drawn a few paths with the pen tool.

What I want to do now is select all of these paths and make them into a selection. Then, invert the selection and desaturate what it left.

But I can't click on multiple paths. Like, I've tried shift and clicking them, command and clicking them but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭SadisticSilence

Is it a collection of sub-paths all on the same path layer, or a collection of paths all on their own layer in the path tab?

If it's the latter, you can Ctrl+Click and that path will become a selection. Then if you Ctrl+Shift+Click on another path, you'll add that area to the selection..

If it the first one though, I like to get my Path Selection Tool (A) and draw a big box around them all..

:)

Hope this helps..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Thank you. Much appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭SadisticSilence

I accept all major credit cards, Guinness and crisp sandwiches.. :D

Advertisement