Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parts - Longmile Road area

Options
  • 17-06-2008 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Need to pick up a pollen filter for my e36 at lunch. Anyone know of anywhere around the Naas/Longmile road area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

There used to be a big motor factors across the road from Merlin Motor City (Kylemore Road?), if they're still there they should have anything you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

What about Frank Keane BMW on the Naas Road - near the Kylemore Road junction?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bonham23

When I worked in Parkwest i used to use German swedish and french www.gsfcarparts.com . Its just off the Nangor rd. Alternatively southside motorfactors beside the bluebell ind estate

Actually now that I have re-read the op I think a pollen filter may be a main dealer part. Give GSF a call ..if this is the case go to Frank Keane BMW on the Naas rd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

crosstownk wrote: »
    What about Frank Keane BMW on the Naas Road - near the Kylemore Road junction?

Price really. They charged me €30 for it the last time. Just wanted to see if there was cheaper.

bonham23 wrote: »
    When I worked in Parkwest i used to use German swedish and french www.gsfcarparts.com . Its just off the Nangor rd. Alternatively southside motorfactors beside the bluebell ind estate

perfect, that's just up the road from me. thanks!

• Advertisement

got what I needed at GSF, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,429 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

quarryman wrote: »
    got what I needed at GSF, thanks!

How much was it?

Advertisement