Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

salman thread part 2

Options
  • 17-06-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

oh my god cant believe people actully reported me, most unbelieveable thing happened

first my teacher rings me (he works the website/emails etc) asking me if i cheated and i said nah i was only having a laugh, he said well its getting serious here, and then he said............ damn u rickrolled me, how COULD YOU. and i started laughing LOL

then

like 20 minutes ago a man and a woman came to my house, they were from red FM apparently they saw the thread and wanted to interview me, so when they came i pretended to be my brother and told them that "Salman" was gone outside and wont be home for few hours, then they asked for "Salman's" number i gave em mine, they said they would call tonight and that i'll be talking to victor barry.

LOL internet is serious bidnezz never knew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

lies lies...

epic thread round two!. Ok its old now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

You're doing yerself no favours buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 purepwnage

i smell trolling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

salman85 your only trying to pretend so we will not report you. I dont care about your teacher, or red fm. When the State Exam Commission give you a ban, then youll be fùcked. Nothing more than you deserve for a) cheating and b) begin so cocky about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

So you're lying in the hope that people see this and don't report you because they think you've already been reported?

You're a bad liar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Oh the hilarity....someone kill this thread now and put it out of its misery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

purepwnage wrote: »
    i smell trolling

as above.

careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

lock this now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement