Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 going to die soon? maybe last year of it?

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

"The Electronics Entertainment Exposition (aka E3 (aka E3 Media and Business Summit That You Can't Come To Anymore)) is a month away. And it's looking a little anemic. IGN has posted a list of all the games to be shown. There are a few companies who haven't weighed in with their titles yet. 2K? Sega? You guys have anything to add? Because right now it's, uh, kind of short, even though it's padded with two Bionic Commandoes and a game that will have already been out for a week (Unreal Tournament 3 for the 360).
    You won't see any titles from Activision, Sierra, Blizzard, Lucasarts, or id, all of whom have withdrawn from the organization that runs E3. This means you won't be reading about any of their games in the glut of coverage that will begin with the show on July 14th. Which makes my job easier. In fact, I'm kind of hoping a few more publishers drop out so I can get the whole thing done in a single day. Anyone?"

(From fidgit)

So people cant go just people involved in the industry, pitty it was on the very long list of things to do was go to E3.

Also a few companies have dropped out and no blizard/lucas has me pisseed i was looking forward to The forced unleased trailers and well i can only hope EA finanly anounces KOTOR 3 and that is been in the works for a year and will be out this christmass :)

Heres the list but i dont see much besides RA3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

The banning of booth babes killed it off :D

E For All is the new E3 though isn't it? Supposed to be more open to the public and everything...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

havent heard of it ill take a look later im going to bring keybord home with me so i can stop using that onscreen keybord at home. ive now killed 3 nice keybord with luculzade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

It was invite only last year as well.
    Most of the companies who left ESA did so for cost reasons, and their departure is potentially only temporary.

Advertisement