Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wrote a naughty subject!

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

<I'm very naughty>

Please make fun of me now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

How many points did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

salman85 wrote: »
    f u c k urself
    Fail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol, did you get in trouble?

--edit

Mods, please don't delete this thread :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I hope he enjoys his ban. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

So did he get shopped for cheating? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Nice btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I re-opened this thread so we could make fun of him. teehee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Regi for admin of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

As I said somewhere else before it got deleted, this guy is so fúcking cool, and even though I'm straight, his rebellion is giving me one serious hard-on.
    Such a shame he's banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 prawn

Ok I go to this guys school in fact im in some of his classes. His cheating was as subtle as a brick wrapped in fuorescent tissue paper flying towards your face. If you are going to cheat (not that I would condone any such behaviour) you souldnt go around telling everyone who will listen that you have a programmable calculator nor should you use ur real name when posting, its the height of stupidity. Also bear in mind that whilst one person may have one set of (questionable) mral standards it is highly unlikely that an entire forum will be sympathetic towards you.

Its horrible but Im glad the State Examinations Commission was informed. I personally wouldnt have had the balls to do it. Good call

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Prawn is his real name Salman Hamid then???

If ye all think I told the Commission, I actually didnt, I only said it to freak him out!. But I did email the school. Might email the Commission now. Usually I wouldnt, its just his arrogance annoys me.

EDIT: Emailed them there. Im officially a grade A rat!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

He can just make another username...unless ya banned his I.P?
    This is never going to end, is it?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 prawn

turgon wrote: »
    Prawn is his real name Salman Hamid then???

If ye all think I told the Commission, I actually didnt, I only said it to freak him out!. But I did email the school. Might email the Commission now. Usually I wouldnt, its just his arrogance annoys me.

his first name is Salman alright but That isnt his surname as far as I am aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Whoever deleted luvlad and his posts...thankyou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Just had him for dinner there...fishy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

prawn wrote: »
    his first name is Salman alright but That isnt his surname as far as I am aware.

It cant be that hard to find someone called Salman in cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 moosejoose

I heard he was braging about it after the exam yesterday and one of the physics teacher was like right beside him. What a tool. I'm not paticularly keen on him but wouldnt have grassed him up, thats a bit low, he might have ruined your buzz for like ten minutes, but by this time next week you will have totaly forgoten about it, this could screw up the rest of his life, I would be of the opinion that you have unscrupulous morals.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

turgon wrote: »
    Well let me be the first to say GOOD MAN.

I know some people think it's annoying and not the right thing to do but why would you sympathize with sadman? A man bragging to leaving cert students about taking somebodies hard-tried place in college needs in the least to be checked out holy jesus. Ok maybe sympathize with him because god didn't bless him with a brain blahdiblah but do NOT let him get away with taking something from someone, and bragging about it, scott free.

I was in that thread just for the fun, but ye, I'm glad somebody's reported him and would be happy to see it go very far.

edit: actually this might indeed screw up his life so thinking about it that way.. bah well

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

moosejoose wrote: »
    this could screw up the rest of his life
    It gets better: by law, he can't sit the LC again for something like 5 years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

the_syco wrote: »
    It gets better: by law, he can't sit the LC again for something like 5 years :D

Pretty sure it's 7 years - for any state exam, including the driving test!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Well like, he obviously needs to learn his lesson!!!
    But what would be the alternative, let him get away with it?
    Because, if he does get this course (it being 500 points) he has stolen someone else's place. So which is worse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 purepwnage

prawn wrote: »
    Ok I go to this guys school in fact im in some of his classes. His cheating was as subtle as a brick wrapped in fuorescent tissue paper flying towards your face. If you are going to cheat (not that I would condone any such behaviour) you souldnt go around telling everyone who will listen that you have a programmable calculator nor should you use ur real name when posting, its the height of stupidity. Also bear in mind that whilst one person may have one set of (questionable) mral standards it is highly unlikely that an entire forum will be sympathetic towards you.

Its horrible but Im glad the State Examinations Commission was informed. I personally wouldnt have had the balls to do it. Good call

you tell em girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fated2pretend

salman85 wrote: »
    <I'm very naughty>

Please make fun of me now.

Listen, man, if you're gonna keep coming back and haven't even learned your lesson after having TWO threads shut down, then it's probably a good thing you mightn't be able to do the LC for another 7 years; it'll give you some time to grow up, if nothing else ...

"I was in that thread just for the fun"
    That was exactly my point people were looking at this as a bit of fun, witch hunting or band wagon jumping or what ever you want to call it. The fact is you didnt really care about what he did and this is reflected in the fact that you couldnt have been bothered to report it, and left it for some one else to do. Im soooo not defending what he did i think hes, as i said, a complete tool but i think this HAS bigger implications for him than the person who MIGHT have missed ot on a course. IMO,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

moosejoose wrote: »
    I'm not paticularly keen on him but wouldnt have grassed him up, thats a bit low, he might have ruined your buzz for like ten minutes, but by this time next we will hek youave totaly forgoten about it, this could screw up the rest of his life, I would be of the opinion that you have unscrupulous morals.

Makes me laugh, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever and most severely hope that he gets what's coming to him. How could anybody possibly feel sorry for such a "grade A " moron.. excuse the pun.
    If you're idiotic enough to boast about cheating in a life shaping state exam online.. well then frankly he doesn't deserve to sit his leaving cert ever again.. let him learn the hard way. What a complete and utter tool

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

In my opinion it was not correct for those on this Board who do not know the person/school etc to go and formally complain...fair enough if you were in the school and saw it first hand, but otherwise it's really petty...i wouldn't condone the behaviour at all and would be one of the first to mention it if i was in his school, but otherwise, it's not my business...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

_JOE_ wrote: »
    In my opinion it was not correct for those on this Board who do not know the person/school etc to go and formally complain...fair enough if you were in the school and saw it first hand, but otherwise it's really petty...

How is it petty? We had to sit the exams too didn't we? Did we cheat ? No (well I certainly didn't anyway). He should not be exempt of the same conditions that we were under. Rules are for everyone. I didn't break my balls studying all year for some tool to rip my well earned course away from me! And if you think I'm being petty then I think you need to re-evaluate yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

_JOE_ wrote: »
    i wouldn't condone the behaviour at all and would be one of the first to mention it if i was in his school, but otherwise, it's not my business...

I refer you to my previous post...(the last line of which you have omitted)...and why would i need to re evaluate myself, it's an objective opinion and is not judgmental towards you...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Death to the infidels!

• Advertisement

Did he actually RIP YOUR course away from you, and did you feel strongly enough to say some thing about it yesterday, you think its a great thing that some one reported him yet you wouldnt have the courage of your convictions to do it yourself. Again i think he is an idiot for doing what he did and an even bigger one for handeling it the way he did. I think the punishment should fit the crime and i think it is too harsh.

Advertisement