Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any advice would be great here . greenhouse

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=30001&partNumber=7201981

my dads moving in with us for a while as ive got decking going in the back garden . and hes a keen gadren freak lol
    want to get him somthing for growing flowers and some strawberrys etc.. would this be too small. i get some smashing sunlight till late in the evening in the back garden.
    ive completly no idea on this topic.. and its a suprise so cant ask his advise redfan

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Well it'll do what it says on the tin and can easily be taken down when the time comes, so i'd say go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

cheap and tacky looking

something to politely accept and bury in your garden shed hopefully never to see the light of day again

seriously how long do you think this will last in irish weather?

go here for beter options www.polydome.ie

Advertisement