Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Martin/Mullingar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Does that include VAT?

I see you've found your funny bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Does that include VAT?

im unaware of the mans financial status but id imagine, due to his popularity he would have some sort of tax clearance cert, i actually think its falls under "entertainment" or "performing arts" or some such b#llix, are they not exempt? (lucky b#stards if they are:D)

Again, im not for justifying what anyone of these purported "psychics" charge but hes been by far the cheapest ive ever been too and by far the best (some charge over 100€ and the most common price is 50-60€)...so for a 30€ investment he is worth a try if your into that sort of thing,i wasnt, but am a convert (to the extent that i now believe there are people out there with psychic ability, although they seem to be very few & far between)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I see you've found your funny bone.

It's always in the last place you look :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭been-mad-4-yrs

if anyone can pm his number to me i'd appreciate it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShaunaDunne18

van someone send me on details of billy martin please ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wiccagirl1

hello lots of ppl lookin for billys number
    just called the yukon for an appointment and got this mobile number
    <snip>
    i got an appointment at this number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kmurr04

Can someone pm on where the pub is that he is usually in?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

The Yukon, bit shabby and dodgy looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Hey alanajane, how did you get on with Billy Martin?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Hi Shazanne, my personal experience with him was not good, firstly the wait was horrendous, I was warned that despite being given an appointment time that there would still be a long wait for my turn, it was!! 3 and a half hours!! My head was throbbing from many coffees and boom boom music being played in bar. But thought of a wonderful reading kept me going.
    I saw Billy for maximum 10mins where I sat and listened to complete drivel, not a word made any sense to me, my daughter was with me and she thought the same.
    But on saying all that another daughter of mine thought he was great, and everything he predicted for her came true.
    Best reader I ever saw was a man called Larry, no idea what his full name is, I saw him in a friend of a friends house few years back. Bit wizzardy looking fella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Hi alanajane - thanks for sharing that opinion. I have heard that he can be either very good - or very bad! I had been tempted to go to him but having had a pretty awful experience with another psychic I was unsure. Think I'll keep my money and whatever will be will be!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

rachums wrote: »
    going to see him on thursday...not really sure what to expect, have heard good and bad things
    How did u get on? I'm goin to see him next week,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I went to him - rude horrible man and absolutely useless at that. When I said no repeatedly to things which weren`t remotely true he got aggressive. I was so upset I paid him, I really shouldn`t have.

theg81der wrote: »
    I went to him - rude horrible man and absolutely useless at that. When I said no repeatedly to things which weren`t remotely true he got aggressive. I was so upset I paid him, I really shouldn`t have.
    Yeh he was really bad kept guessing and also asking questions, where I was from etc and at the end he gave me advise when I asked for it the same advice my mum would give!

Yeh he was really bad kept guessing and also asking questions, where I was from etc and at the end he gave me advise when I asked for it the same advice my mum would give!

Yeah, I've said several times before on here that he's a prick. His people skills, or lack thereof, are feckin' appalling.

If you exhibit any sign of disagreement, or try to stop him while he's rattling on like an automated machine about you, he gets fierce defensive and impatient.

On the basis of him being a total prick alone, he shouldn't be paid at all. That said, I've heard fairly good reports about his readings. When I saw him, I thought he was alright but, tbh, his hostile manner overshadowed everything else.

People's lives can be tough enough without calling into see a man in the back of a pub for 'guidance'/craic (in some cases), only to find some fella with an almighty chip on his shoulder.

Considering what a misanthrope he appears to be, I'd say that the only motivation for his continuation of the readings is the financial reward; although, at €30, he's a lot cheaper than most.

Not sure what to make of him really.

Yeah, I've said several times before on here that he's a prick. His people skills, or lack thereof, are feckin' appalling.

If you exhibit any sign of disagreement, or try to stop him while he's rattling on like an automated machine about you, he gets fierce defensive and impatient.

On the basis of him being a total prick alone, he shouldn't be paid at all. That said, I've heard fairly good reports about his readings. When I saw him, I thought he was alright but, tbh, his hostile manner overshadowed everything else.

People's lives can be tough enough without calling into see a man in the back of a pub for 'guidance'/craic (in some cases), only to find some fella with an almighty chip on his shoulder.

Considering what a misanthrope he appears to be, I'd say that the only motivation for his continuation of the readings is the financial reward; although, at €30, he's a lot cheaper than most.

Would you say peter Matthews is better as in did they both tell you similar things?

bronty wrote: »
    Would you say peter Matthews is better as in did they both tell you similar things?

They didn't tell me exactly the same things, though they were along similar lines. I felt that Billy Martin was reading on a more long term level where the future was concerned, whereas Peter Matthew was more rooted in the present and how that would tie in with the future. Not 'guessing', but just that he spoke about the present and the immediate future - it seemed more cohesive, or something. I'm not sure if that makes any sense.

When Billy Martin was talking, I felt that he was talking about things that were about a decade or two away, even though he didn't specify timelines. IMO, Billy Martin's reading was more like a 'life reading'. I've heard that you can ask him specific questions about the present, or whatever you like, if you want, but how the hell do you do that? How do you do that when he's behaving like he's sitting on a cactus?

Generally, himself and Peter Matthew said similar things, but I felt Peter Matthew was more detailed because he sort of took into account the present as well, or something. It's hard to put into words, tbh.

They didn't tell me exactly the same things, though they were along similar lines. I felt that Billy Martin was reading on a more long term level where the future was concerned, whereas Peter Matthew was more rooted in the present and how that would tie in with the future. Not 'guessing', but just that he spoke about the present and the immediate future - it seemed more cohesive, or something. I'm not sure if that makes any sense.

When Billy Martin was talking, I felt that he was talking about things that were about a decade or two away, even though he didn't specify timelines. IMO, Billy Martin's reading was more like a 'life reading'. I've heard that you can ask him specific questions about the present, or whatever you like, if you want, but how the hell do you do that? How do you do that when he's behaving like he's sitting on a cactus?

Generally, himself and Peter Matthew said similar things, but I felt Peter Matthew was more detailed because he sort of took into account the present as well, or something. It's hard to put into words, tbh.

Thank you for your very detailed answer by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nicolam009

Can someone pm me the number for billy please, thank you

• Advertisement

nicolam009 wrote: »

Oh Jesus, here we go again. More "PM me the number of --" requests.

As it has been written many, many times on this forum at this stage, go HERE and scroll down the list.

nicolam009 wrote: »

Honestly don`t waste your money he`s not genuine he`s just a bully. There are people with real ability go to some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

I went yesterday and was absolutely blown away about how specific he was with what he was telling me. He nailed something about my past that only I knew about, and he went into good detail about it. And he was very very accurately able to describe my personality and current job.

He was very friendly and pleasant too, no hint of the rudeness mentioned above. I came out of the place delighted with what my future holds and it just remains to be seen how it plays out. Maybe its because life is changing from the turbulent mine field that it was to something altogether more lovely.

I was at a reader years ago who very accurately nailed my future at the time but because it wasn't very nice I thought she hadn't a clue what she was talking about cause at the time I was full of optimism for bright fun future, well, she was right...

Hindsight with these things is often 20/20. :D

eskimocat wrote: »
    I went yesterday and was absolutely blown away about how specific he was with what he was telling me. He nailed something about my past that only I knew about, and he went into good detail about it. And he was very very accurately able to describe my personality and current job.

He was very friendly and pleasant too, no hint of the rudeness mentioned above. I came out of the place delighted with what my future holds and it just remains to be seen how it plays out. Maybe its because life is changing from the turbulent mine field that it was to something altogether more lovely.

I was at a reader years ago who very accurately nailed my future at the time but because it wasn't very nice I thought she hadn't a clue what she was talking about cause at the time I was full of optimism for bright fun future, well, she was right...

Hindsight with these things is often 20/20. :D

To be honest I don`t believe your genuine I was in a group and we all had the same experience.

And it certainly wasn`t because he was so accurate and I didn`t like what he said lol the stuff he said was so off base he got everything wrong, not one thing right and the more I said no the angrier and bullyish he got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

To be honest I don`t believe your genuine I was in a group and we all had the same experience.

And it certainly wasn`t because he was so accurate and I didn`t like what he said lol the stuff he said was so off base he got everything wrong, not one thing right and the more I said no the angrier and bullyish he got.

It's a real pity your reading went like that, for you and your friends. All I can say is mine didn't. I wasn't saying that you imagined it or anything, I said that I didn't experience any rudeness etc with him. By the way, it's okay for you to believe what you like about me, that's up to yourself, but can you accept that someone had a different experience to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

eskimocat wrote: »
    It's a real pity your reading went like that, for you and your friends. All I can say is mine didn't. I wasn't saying that you imagined it or anything, I said that I didn't experience any rudeness etc with him. By the way, it's okay for you to believe what you like about me, that's up to yourself, but can you accept that someone had a different experience to you?

in a nut shell.....

ive had unreal experiences with Billy but i fully believe that others havnt and i also believe that he can be very rude or whatever with people too...

people need to remember that this stuff isnt an exact science and effectively hocus pocus, not everyone is receptive to it and people also need to lower there expectations, the genuine articles, while being possibly "mindblowing" still wont be able to tell you what you had for breakfast or what colour cacks youre wearing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marjon

I have been to Billy many times over the last few years and not once has he been wrong even down to deaths in my family. I have gone with an open mind i do not live my life as to what is said but i have been prepared for difficult times in my life and i thank Him for that. For this to work for you have an open mind and think only of what you want to know.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 chattycatty

That is funny he would not read my future cos I told him he was to vague, I di not pay him, u are right extremely aggressive and does not like to be questioned even though he expects 4o euro. If I pay my G.P I ask questions and expect answers so Billy is no different.

Honestly don`t waste your money he`s not genuine he`s just a bully. There are people with real ability go to some of them.

Definitely agree with u

• Advertisement

He has increased to €40

Advertisement