Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint Repair

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Lads

I want to repair a couple of scratches on my bumper - what would be the best way to go about this - a paint pen? T-Cut? The scratches are minor and not too deep.

Cheers
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Lads

I want to repair a couple of scratches on my bumper - what would be the best way to go about this - a paint pen? T-Cut? The scratches are minor and not too deep.

Cheers
    J.

Forget about t-cut, it's old hat now, go for meguiars scratch x to remove as many as you can and follow up with autoglym super resin polish, super resin has fillers which will help mask the remaining scratches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Paint sticks are fine, I wouldn't worry too much about any bumpers getting marked as they are designed to protect any car against minor impacts. The most ridiculous thing ever invented is painted colour coded bumpers and the people who choose them deserve all the trouble that come with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Neilw wrote: »
    Forget about t-cut, it's old hat now, go for meguiars scratch x to remove as many as you can and follow up with autoglym super resin polish, super resin has fillers which will help mask the remaining scratches.

Cheers!

Advertisement