Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canterbury Jersey faulty goods

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi there just looking for some help as I have searched the internet but I dont know if I have come up with the correct information.

I have the White Irish rugby jersey and have only had it for a short time. I got this jersey as a present and do not know what shop it was bought in.the other day I noticed that some of the motif was peeling off the jersey despite me following the care instructions carefully. (no ironing, no tumble drying etc.) I wanted to return this to canterbury and see if I could get a replacement however I do not have a reciept. I wanted to send it to the manufacturer and see if I would have any luck there.

the only address I could find online that would deal with returns is for CCCe-commerce in Cheshire. it sounds to me like thats only an address for online sales though

can anyone help me with finding the address for where i can send this?

thanks for your time in advance!!

Advertisement