Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Editor

Options
  • 17-06-2008 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Just want to know if there is any pre-game editor in FM 2008?
    I just cant find it anywhere..Do i have to download it or something?If I do can somebody walk me through how to do it because im useless at these sort of things!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

a data editor comes bundled into the game. it's in your Program Files>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 08 folder. it's pretty easy to use i think, although i haven't spent more than 5 mins at it. just don't create anything new, better to overwrite existing entries. for some reason sometimes the game doesn't like 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bonj15

Cheers just found it there..strangely enough it wasnt under programs tho!!Tanx Again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Bonj15 wrote: »
    Cheers just found it there..strangely enough it wasnt under programs tho!!Tanx Again

well you obviously didn't install it there then :p

program files is the default location.

Advertisement