Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Club in Waterford?

• 17-06-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

does anybody know if there is still a camera club in the city and have contact details?

I hack about a little with digital photography and wouldn't mind meeting with like minded folk that could teach me a bit.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

yeap there is but they could be gone on summer holidays I think Steely-dan is still the Chairman but don't quote me. They usually meet up in the Roanmore Centre every Second Monday at about 7.30 for beginners. There is a thread on this some place I'll try to find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

mmm can't find it but

www.waterfordcameraclub.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

JMcL is the man to ask. Steelydan is on PI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 amyloneill

check the local papers i think they have a section in one of them . think its the second tuesday of the month or something like that. they meet in mount sion i believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

They meet every second Monday in the Roanmore Center now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

Hi,

As Ken said, the camera club meets every 2 weeks out at Roanmore, the website is unfortunately seriously out of date. The next meeting on the 30th will be the last for the summer, resuming I think on the 8th September. That said, there're usually a few outings planned during the summer, so if you like, PM me and I can keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

Cheers for the info everybody. :D

Advertisement