Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[req] If I wanted a cheap holiday to anywhere?

• 17-06-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

Where would I go "If I wanted a cheap holiday to anywhere" for 4/5 days from tomorrow? I've the time off work now until next tuesday. Was planning on camping in Kerry, but perhaps there are other options out there. I don't mind anywhere as long as its cheap and interesting for the 2 of us.

Nothing popped out to me on ryanair and lastminute.com didn't look great... perhaps I'm not looking in the right places.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

Two options.

1. If anywhere in the UK interests you e.g. the Highlands or the London Eye try www.superbreak.com for available hotels etc

2. Take yourself down to a couple of travel agents, bricks and mortar ones, for last minute deals. Might be something interesting for tomorrow just too much trouble to post on a website as it would expire before they got any takers. It happens..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Try http://www.budgettravel.ie/specials/ I'd suggest you check out the accommodation on an independent travel web site like www.tripadvisor.com, before you book. Enjoy your holiday.

Advertisement