Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Slipknot Single

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

lots of aggression but meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Dosn't really stand out for me at all. I felt the same thing about before I forget, so I have hope for the rest of the songs on the album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I like it, been listening to quite a bit of them in the last few days.

Its heavy which is good, kinda half afraid they might go light on me, really desperate the some here now (w/ Machine Head on the european tour theyre already doing)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

So who's producing their album this time around?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

david fortman i believe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It aint a bad song,I quite like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Video gone.

Sad!

Here ya go,
    Its available for free download on friday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Hmmm....sounding a bit like Hatebreed there. Just a lil bit.

Eh I don't like it. Bit too bland. I think they tried too hard to prove that they're still powerful and heavy after that Vol. 3 fiasco. Instead they just ended up with a big wall of sound. Or maybe it's the bad recording.

• Advertisement

Hmmm....sounding a bit like Hatebreed there. Just a lil bit.

Eh I don't like it. Bit too bland. I think they tried too hard to prove that they're still powerful and heavy after that Vol. 3 fiasco. Instead they just ended up with a big wall of sound. Or maybe it's the bad recording.

Pretty much my sentaments exactly ( although I do quite like Vol 3, not sure if quoteunquote does from his post ).

quoteunquote is a she. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Heard it earlier and thought it was muck.

Will cling onto hope for the album but doubt they'll ever get back to Slipknot/Iowa form.

quoteunquote is a she. :p

Woops , my bad. [chivalry] I do appologise my fair lady. [/chivalry]

Forgiven. :p

I wonder what the fans who came in off the wave of Vermilion (ooh poetic) will think of this one?

Advertisement