Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protein Powder?

Options
  • 17-06-2008 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I'd be able to pick up powdered protein or whatever the right name for it is?! :o (Dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

www.irish-lifting.com - also The Supplement Store on Camden St
    www.thesupplementfactory.com
    www.fitnessireland.ie
    www.pronutrition.ie - also a shop in Phibsborough

There are more

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

www.bulkpowders.co.uk also sell whey (protein powder) for very reasonable money. It's unflavoured, but flavouring it yourself is an option.

I've used fitnessireland in the past (I bought Pro-X protein and liked it) and found them really good. Received my order less than 24 hours after placing it. Hard to argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

bulkpowders was the cheapest I found, but for bulk buying. They have a fixed postage charge up to a certain weight so you can save a lot. If you are starting out with whey you might want to get a sample smaller amount first, in which case pronutrition might prove the cheapest, since I think they have free post. In between you have to work it out yourself.

All those stores listed are regularly recommended, all seem to be very good, and whey (sorry:pac:) cheaper than most stores in town.

Some protein powders are blended especially with women in mind so might be of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Thanks all!

Interesting about special blends for women.

Lol@ Rubadub!! Whey to go.....:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skipper12

Hi,

I was looking to get some whey protein myself and found the link to Pro nutrition in this thread. I have bought in Natures way before especially when there is a sale on. However I have to say that the guy in Pro Nutrition was very helpful today. His name was Keith and he passed some good information on to me as regards when/what/how much etc.... AND the prices were very good too :) The brand is Nutriton X and another good point is that it is manufactured in Ireland :)

Just for anyone else like me who was looking to obtain some protein or information on supplements in general this shop gets a definite thumbs up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

tonyquinn.ie
    nutritionconnection.ie

Advertisement