Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birthday present for 30 year old who has everything!

Options
  • 17-06-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am going to a family members 30th this weekend. I don't have a clue what to get her. She truly is the girl who has everything. She has a penchant for designer clothes / handbags. My budget does not stretch to that for me most of the time, let alone her.
    I was thinking of spending around €40-€50 on a present.
    Originally I was just going to get a bottle of Moet and be done with it.

Then I had second thoughts, and wanted to get something a bit more personal. For my 30th (recently) I got a good few vouchers and was thrilled with them, but I would not be too keen to get her a voucher.

Anyone any ideas, or should I just stick with the champers.

Also I was thinking of this
    http://www.pashminacraft.com/

but thinking it was too "cheap" ??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Anti wrinkle cream.:)

Silver Jewellery, Newbridge or similar?

Her fave perfume, or something you know she might like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Ok guys there is a forum for this.

moved from tLL

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

Thanks Jules, sorry did not see that forum.

creme egg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

id be happy to get the Moet - its a good fit for your budget and who does not like champagne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A ribboned-box with a 50 euro note in it.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

If you wanted to personalise the champagne, perhaps you could get her a pair of champagne flutes. You can sometimes get lovely ones, without going to the more expensive lines of crystal etc.

Advertisement