Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

203 grenade

Options
  • 17-06-2008 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

ok here another problem that occured last night........

i got a mad bull 120 shot grenade on saturday from tony.......used it a good bit between saturday and sunday so decided to give a bit of a clean and oiling last night.

here the bad part- iv gone a lost one of the ball bearings out of it and i spent 2 hours carfully searching everything on the floor in my room for it but its nowhere to be found.

im really pi$$ed of as i just bought it! and was having so much fun with it

does anyone know where i could get a replacement ball bearing for it????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hardware or motor factors maybe?

The ball bearings are probably a standard size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Try a bearing company, like Reliance Bearings,not sure if they are Nationwide, but a google.ie search should help if not try yellow pages paper or online.

best o luck they are a nightmare when they drop, they r sooooo small.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

any decent bike shop or motor factors will have a whole range of different bearing sizes. bring the ones you have left in and they'll find ya something that will fit.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

hi

just on a similar topic, where is the best place to get some cheap replacement rubber seals for the 40mm grenade shells?

thanks

J

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

thanks lads il try the motor factors later...

fingers crossed they will have them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

I found my ball!!!!!

i was walking around work today and had a key in the pocket of my snickers work trousers on its own and it was rattling. so took out the key and low and behold there was my missing ball bearing:D

so after all my searching it was in my pocket the whole time!

still gonna buy a new one though:D

Advertisement