Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting-Howd it go for you

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Ekels wrote: »
    Mine cried, couldn't believe it.
    A teacher in the Indo also said it was very, very difficult.
    LOL.

glad I dropped accounting, hate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 original-ugly-b

i was going for an A1 in accounting and i now feel i got a b3. there goes medicine. i think its really so unfair. i have worked so hard for the past 2 years getting a's in all my exams. the theory had never appeared before it isnt even in my book so nobody in my class had a hope in the exam! i did every single suspense account in the past papers and got my hands on every mock did them all and of course the book. really going for the 100points. and of the 5 entries only 1 had appeared before! what hope did we have! i think the exam should be marked very kindly. its just not fair. i've dreamed of being a doctor for just so long and now i guess im scered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

i was going for an A1 in accounting and i now feel i got a b3. there goes medicine. i think its really so unfair. i have worked so hard for the past 2 years getting a's in all my exams. the theory had never appeared before it isnt even in my book so nobody in my class had a hope in the exam! i did every single suspense account in the past papers and got my hands on every mock did them all and of course the book. really going for the 100points. and of the 5 entries only 1 had appeared before! what hope did we have! i think the exam should be marked very kindly. its just not fair. i've dreamed of being a doctor for just so long and now i guess im scered!
    Forget about it and enjoy your summer is all I can say.

The examiner's will be told to mark it easier than previous years given the controversy so you shouldn't do too badly.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

what do u mean do u need accounting to get in medicine?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

ayumi wrote: »
    what do u mean do u need accounting to get in medicine?

Points wise i presume :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

Yuugib wrote: »
    Points wise i presume :)
    can any other subject such as business or econimics(dont noe how to spell) replace it?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

well.. business is quite easy.. its theoretical though, if you are good at that then its easy enough to get a good grade in.. aw and you also have to be fast at writing :D
    Economics on the other hand is more specific.. its the shortest course i think in the lc.. and plus you have a choice of 4qs out of 8 on the paper which makes it quite pleasant :)
    In the end its up to you anyway.. to do well in the subject you have to have some interest for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Ekels wrote: »
    Mine cried, couldn't believe it.
    A teacher in the Indo also said it was very, very difficult.

That was my teacher. Lil legend stickin up for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

I want to take my accounting book (the 3pound rock) and beat the ****e out of christy tyrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

nycman wrote: »
    I want to take my accounting book (the 3pound rock) and beat the ****e out of christy tyrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your a bit late now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭u2livecd

If anyone has the cj fallon 'business studies' magazines for 2008 - would you be willing to sell or give me a copy of them. If so please pm me .

Thanks.

Advertisement