Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well accounts was a bit o a balls...

Options
  • 17-06-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

well i just failed accounts for the 2nd time runnin..... how good do i feel......

i just thot that was the worst paper ever.... there was nearly more theory on it than anything...

ther was something tellin me t do pass but my teachers voice kept sayin in my head "ther is no way ya can drop to pass on the day... its way to different... you need t be practicin it from xmas on....""

well guess wat ITS NOT THAT DIFFERENT....:mad:

now ther isnt a hope in hell i will get my first choice.....:(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Sorry to hear that, never fun for anyone to fail an exam.

I've terrible feelings about some I came out of, where I did AMAZINGLY average. Thats the story of my LC, so there'll be plenty of worrying about points for me! Very middle of the road stuff,unamazing.

I hope you pulled the points together across the paper, same for everyone who thinks they've failed one.

theres only one way to fail folks- a blank page.

KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE POINTS, everything will count in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

betsymagoo wrote: »
    well i just failed accounts for the 2nd time runnin..... how good do i feel......

i just thot that was the worst paper ever.... there was nearly more theory on it than anything...

ther was something tellin me t do pass but my teachers voice kept sayin in my head "ther is no way ya can drop to pass on the day... its way to different... you need t be practicin it from xmas on....""

well guess wat ITS NOT THAT DIFFERENT....:mad:

now ther isnt a hope in hell i will get my first choice.....:(:(:(

I got a D3 last year too and got really stuck into accounting to get my points this year and this happens. It's so disappointing that one exam can really mess you up. If the demand in my course goes up any more than I am in serious trouble. I hope to God I passed or I'll have to use last years points which aren't enough either...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

first exam i didnt bring my beads:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement