Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary level accounting

Options
  • 17-06-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

what you think, the paper was a sweet one wasnt it,
    what was the story with that poxy question 2, company p+l, didnt go well at all for me..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 EDoyle

ok not many ordinary level accounting students on boards:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

I done ordinary, thought it was asy enough but would rather not give out aswers in case they're different and a session of fretting would ensue :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 nu-g 2008

yeah it was great dog couldn be better , did q1 q5 q7 q8 and q9 cause i had spare time. balanced the man a/c. a few gay questions in the ratio one but other than that i hope for an a1. i feel so much better that i dropped down to pass after a) everyone freaking out in hl when they saw the paper and b) walking out and seeing them all practically in tears and saying they failed even the smartest in my class were saying they were repeating and all cause they did so bad. thank god that wasnt me. i hope they all pass though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 EDoyle

yeah i dropped down after the mocks, such a difference ordinary is a fecking breeze

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

EDoyle wrote: »
    ok not many ordinary level accounting students on boards:pac:

Not many full stop. Not to be a downer or anything but did i read somewhere that OL acc. has the highest failure rate of any subject? I thought i'd say that anyway since most of you seem to have done well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭annie19

hey i did ord as well. it was ok! i mucked up the cash flow!
    what ans did ye get 4 d maunf acc?

Advertisement