Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal/Van Hire in Dublin area?

Options
  • 17-06-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Hi, Not sure if this is the best place for this post. Had a good look around and couldn't see anywhere else.

Basically a friend of mine in on the Northside is getting married soon. She needs a way of getting some heavy equipment and booze down to the wedding venue in Glendalough.

Neither she or her partner have full licences so regular Van Hire is out of the question. And there's no-one in their family or our group of friends with access to a large van.

I was thinking a normal House/Office removal company might be an option.
    But any ideas?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anything on this page would be what you're looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭I.S.T.

I've used this guy before and can highly recommend. He posts on boards also...

http://www.vantasks.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I've used this guy before and can highly recommend. He posts on boards also...

http://www.vantasks.ie/
    Yup - send a PM to cormie.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hdunne

if your looking for a good price, some of them are rip offs, then call lucan removals and storage, they are in the yelow pages and can go far and wide for a great price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

There's also lots of van hire numbers lister in the Northside People, usually of the "man with a van" variety which I'd imagine to be a bit cheaper than a registered firm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement