Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present (of free notes) to all ENGINEERING students

Options
  • 17-06-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭

I made these notes a while back to help my study the engineering course. Thyre basically just a scaled down version of the book. Most importantly their completely exam orientated - all the information included has been asked.
    Unfortunately ive only done 4 questions - Q2,3,4,6. 6 .doc files within each archive.

Just a few issues:
    * I haven't made a diagram or notes for the Iron-Carbon equilibrium diagram (Q2). Its in the book. I have all the heat treatment stuff though.
    * In the notes ive included a ratio of the phases for Cadmium-bismuth diagram (Q3) although to be honest I dont know if its right. Ive no ratio of the phases for Lead-Tin although i think there is one.

Hope you can download them. Enjoy!!
    Turgon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

What format is it in cosmy computer won't recognise it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Its a .rar file. The files are then .doc

Ill upload it there in winzip format...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 TheRenegade

sweeeet thanks so much :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

EDIT: The second problem up above: the ratio of the phases is right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I just downloaded them there.
    Thanks very much!
    I'm grateful for all the help I can get!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Seanoc

Thanks a bunch

Advertisement