Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flights to Toronto

• 17-06-2008 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I need to find the cheapest possible way of getting to Toronto, doesnt matter if its a tonne of hassle it just needs to be cheap.

I tried Skyscanner and the flights just seem to be above my budget, is there any chance of getting a flight for around 500quid?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

Have you tried new york or some other city & then flying from there to new york

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you're planning to go very soon, I don't think €500 is a realistic budget I'm afraid - espeically not with taxes, charges, fuel surcharges etc being whacked on. I'd imagine the cheapest your looking at is 700 euro-ish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

http://www.canamerica.ie/

My mum got flights for <400 today, flying out next Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

If you don't mind flying from Belfast, try Flyglobespan.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

smashey wrote: »
    If you don't mind flying from Belfast, try Flyglobespan.

I suggest you do a search of this forum for all the Flyglobespan horror stories before you even contemplate booking with them.

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    I suggest you do a search of this forum for all the Flyglobespan horror stories before you even contemplate booking with them.
    But Zaph...
    I need to find the cheapest possible way of getting to Toronto, doesnt matter if its a tonne of hassle it just needs to be cheap.

;)

True, but does tons of hassle include being left behind for days while they try to repair their plane?

Zaph wrote: »
    True, but does tons of hassle include being left behind for days while they try to repair their plane?
    I'd say so. Maybe a few megatons even. :D

Flyglobespan it is then. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

try http://www.airtransat.ie/en/index.aspx there not bad and go from dublin to Toronto also try www.flyzoom.com they go from the UK to Canada and the US for abour 300 sterling. I hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 stillhere08

there is also a bus that goes from New York to Toronto and takes about 10 hours think, a one way trip does is not v expensive, you can leave at night and arrive in Toronto in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Board-in-work

Also try canadian affair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

You can get a return flight with CIE Tours International for around €400 (inc taxes etc), directly from Dublin to Toronto

Goto www.cie.ie and select Cie Tours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

I got my flights to Toronto - travelling & return in June for €480 with Air Canada.
    Did you try them??

Advertisement