Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sole Trader Balance

Options
  • 17-06-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

what was every1's balance for Q1 in accounting Honours??
    I havn't heard of anyone elses yet.

I got 1026375.

Please don't go off topic of Q1, theres other threads for the other questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Nope, not for either of mine :p I didn't get it to balance unfortunately.. But they were both quite close to your figure..

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

To be honest, I doubt there's a student in the country who could master those adjustments.

I hope you're right anyway. I think I got that on the top half, therefore it was my Profit and loss that was off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

1028375 or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭The LeavyC

nobody?

Ekels wrote: »
    To be honest, I doubt there's a student in the country who could master those adjustments.

Within that time, no.. Very few..

• Advertisement

muffinman wrote: »
    Within that time, no.. Very few..

time was definitely a restriction in q1 this year, but i don't see what was so difficult about the adjustments, they werent hugely different to other years. I did spare some extra time from doing q9 quickly though.

The LeavyC wrote: »
    time was definitely a restriction in q1 this year, but i don't see what was so difficult about the adjustments, they werent hugely different to other years. I did spare some extra time from doing q9 quickly though.

Nothing spectacularly difficult, but you had to be quick and there were quite a few...

Mine balanced at 1028375.

ahright, i'd say you're more likely to be right. I'm not too great at accounting. glad to see yours is only 2000 off mine, the last 3 numbers are the same which normally means i couldnt have made too many errors.

The LeavyC wrote: »
    ahright, i'd say you're more likely to be right. I'm not too great at accounting. glad to see yours is only 2000 off mine, the last 3 numbers are the same which normally means i couldnt have made too many errors.
    Did you get the two figures equal or just one. I may be wrong too.

• Advertisement

alan4cult wrote: »
    Did you get the two figures equal or just one. I may be wrong too.

2 equal figures.. but if im wrong or not its nice to see sum1 had nearly the same answer. anyways, bedtime . gunite

Advertisement