Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darnell will win

Options
  • 17-06-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Darnell easily wins...and i've been pretty much on the money whenever i've been bothered to watch it.....the look on stephanies face was classic week one...don't say ud hate to be the first out...b/c thats what the public will do to u...fame hungry bit$h anyway....

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

No chance whatsoever, not enough of a character (plus the Yank accent will count against him in British public's eyes imo).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I'd say Kat will win!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Someone like Kat would have a chance to reach the final 4, plainly because she is selfless without a bad bone in her body...but there will always be neutral characters in there too, that are never up for eviction like Dale and Jen, but i would hope that the likes of Rex would reach the final 4 as he has been true to himself from day one...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Rachel will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Mikey is gonna win, dead cert..the rest are competing for second place imho.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

It's between Kat and Rachel for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭horsecrap

well the bookies hav it as
    1st-kat
    2nd-luke
    3rd-mikey

i wouldnt be surprised if thats how it went.its to early to say..... where are ye getting rachel out of??? she wont win

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

I hate Kat already. Yeah shes nice,and vaguely entertaining sometims,but she's just another Nadia wannabe. That said,I think she'll win without having to do much..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

zuchum wrote: »
    but she's just another Nadia wannabe.

ROFL

Man I wonder sometimes if I'm watching the same show as some of the people posting here. A Nadia wannabe?! How on earth did you work that out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Still can't make up my mind who I think will win but, nah, I don't think it'll be Darnell or Mikey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I want Darnell or Rex to take it.

Mikey is boring. Adds nothing to the house. Cannot understand why anyone would want him to win.

As Darnell put it: "You may be blind but you can still be a d**khead."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

totally...good line that one....disabled people and blind people n that can be bastards too but people are usually on the sympathy back-foot from day one...like "ah i pity that guy he's blind"....so what...also classic darnell "nobody knows what its like to be the only white guy @ the family reunion"....who would vote for kat to win?? seriously people...whats there to like?

i actually find kathreaa or whatever her name is to be pretty disgusting....never mind how annoying she is...."i love leeeeaarrnnninnng new woorrdss....i make a new word todaaay....it was hillllllllaaaaaaaarrrrrissisusususussususususs".....uggghhh if i had to live with that for x amount of weeks id be crawling up the walls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I really love Kat, she's very caring and sweet and seems so happy most of the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

LolaDub wrote: »
    I really love Kat, she's very caring and sweet and seems so happy most of the time!

l am with you on that one LolaDub and l wonder how well we would get on in a BB house in Thailand?
    She is doing ok in my book.:)

still going strong....go on my son....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sabertooth wrote: »
    still going strong....go on my son....lol

To Mario and Lisa(walking in on Mario and a Topless Lisa
    and doing a 360 "l'll be back next episode"
    CLASS:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Rachel will win.

I was right from mid june :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Dyflin wrote: »
    No chance whatsoever, not enough of a character (plus the Yank accent will count against him in British public's eyes imo).

So was I :p

Advertisement