Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of Kards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Some very smooth moves there!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Cheers, i was over in London to play poker and Ladbrokes saw him do his stuff and they loved him. Just shows that you have to take ever opportunity that you have to get people to know your work.
    He will be also on Sky Sports in August showing some stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Some very good moves there but I thought his performance/persona was terrible.

Poor guy was sick when we were over in London so thats why is performance wasn't the best:( But don't let that fool you, he also an excellent showman.
    He'd also done a lot of filming that day ( Sky Sports also ) and we we're up till the wee hours in the residence bar because he was showing tricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

The guy is good lol. Did some of those moves very well. May have to adapt those into my routine lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Poor guy was sick when we were over in London so thats why is performance wasn't the best:( But don't let that fool you, he also an excellent showman.
    He'd also done a lot of filming that day ( Sky Sports also ) and we we're up till the wee hours in the residence bar because he was showing tricks.
    what poker was this?

yeah, the moves are nice, if he was sick fair enough, his patter was a bit off. interesting though, i must tape a few of my performances and check for myself how my patter is.
    second trick video one, nice move id forgotten about, must bring that back.

I won a ticket to play in the Ladbrokes European Ladies Championship and brought him along, they loved his stuff. He's much better performance wise 'live' i think the cameras freak him out a bit!

ah cool, congrats on the poker! how did u run over there?

been using that move since, and will be using it over the weekend, thanks KING OF KARDS!

I bust out pretty early but i didn't mind because i got to see the sights in London plus Ladbrokes payed for us to stay on an extra day so they could film him doing magic :)

I bust out pretty early but i didn't mind because i got to see the sights in London plus Ladbrokes payed for us to stay on an extra day so they could film him doing magic :)
    thats awesome. i must bring magic to the ladbrokes killarney festival so, try for the same deal! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement