Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers. Yes another one!

Options
  • 26-10-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

Ok, First of all I'm going to apologise. I started the last thread and then got bogged down with real life and didn't pull through on it. I'm not so bogged down now thankfully! :)

I've created a pole with 5 dates and went through the last thread for the pubs mentioned. You can choose the date that suits you best along with the preferred location. We'll go with the date that has the most votes and the location that has the most votes.

Naturally not all of us may be available on that date (We can hope though) but we might as well try this one last time and see if we can actually get a beers organised this time! :D

Votes are public. You can vote more than once because I wanted a date and location.

I can make myself available if needs be so I don't mind which date. It was mentioned in the last thread that Shoots and McGarrigles would be packed on a weekend. I agree with that. Although I like both of those pubs. I'd go with Fureys or Hargidons.

If you have another suggestion feel free to throw it out there and if needs be myself or Xiney will edit the poll to add that option.

We'll see where this goes at least! :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement