Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch Sweden v Russia?

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi hi,

Not sure if this is the right place but the new people I live with recommend I ask here.

I just moved over from Stockholm this week and would like to know if there is anywhere to watch Sweden play Russia tomorrow that might have some swedish people?

Thank you for your help.

HEJA SVERIGE!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Where in Ireland are you?

Also, if you are not in Ireland, you could try going to the stadium where the game is being played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If you get stuck, you can watch them streaming on rte.ie/sport/soccer/euro2008 as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mikaela Nilsson

I'm sorry :o

I'm living in Rathmines, in Dublin city.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

pretty much any pub

• Advertisement

I would like to watch it with other swedish people. I don't think there are that many in Ireland! You have lots of bars ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

The Woolshed on Parnell Street could be a good bet even though it's on the North side of the city.

I was in there on Friday during the France/Holland game and there were plenty of natives of each country there for it

Tack tack!!

I will try there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 prentice

i would try sinnots under stephens green shopping centre. my girlfriend usually goes there with her friends... or porter house on the bottom of grafton street.

vi är svenska fans allihopa!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭EVGR

I would like to watch it with other swedish people. I don't think there are that many in Ireland! You have lots of bars ;)

There are about 2000 Swedes in Ireland. A bit late now, but there was a thread about it here
    http://irlandssvenskar.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=soc&action=display&thread=141

• Advertisement
Advertisement