Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex or Mario to go???

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

Who do you all think will go? Alex or Mario?

I'm hoping Alex goes although i can't stand either of them!

Who will be evicted this week? 31 votes

Alexandra
    0% 0 votes
    Mario
    100% 31 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I think Alex should stay. Despite me hating her, she's a great person to watch on TV, and I find her more entertaining than Mario.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

God I hope its Alex, I didn't find her rants last week entertaining at all, just crude and bullying.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I don't find her entertaining at all i feel watching her is very frustrating and i end up turning off the tv. Mario is the definition of obnoxious twat ugh he's pretty irritating too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,608 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Im exactly the same as JBoyle4eva...For the entertainment she is great..But there is 0.00 chance of her staying sadly..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Please send Mikeys Guide Dog ..........Home.:rolleyes:
    Mario goes on as if Mikey just arrived on planet earth,
    Mario=Foot and Mouth Disease.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've not been watching but I know this Alex person is extremely disliked. What has she been doing wrong exactly? Is she worse than Charley from last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭the merchant

She makes Charley look like Mary Poppins. She is a she devil. She will go - i'm certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Mario=Foot and Mouth Disease.:mad:

Haha, even though i really dislike him and Alex brings more to the house than he does. Alex will def be gone come Friday night. She is just horrible.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

No doubt Alex will be booted out this coming Friday, but it will only serve to swell Mario's already ginormous head :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

If I was in the house I'd be praying for Alex to get the boot. But I think it'd be more interesting if Mario went - how would Lisa react? Would it make things easier for Mikey? How would Alex's behaviour change after surviving? Will she get less nominations next week? (I'd bet that at least Sylvia and Dennis would not nominate her again if they thought it was possible that Alex was popular on the outside).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Alex.

One scary picture

bb9_d14_e1_32_wenn1927490.jpg

If Alex does go we'll probably hear more of Marios 'fanclub'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Luke's nomination for Mario was spot on.

I would prefer Alex to go however, I find her very frustrating to watch. That whole crossdressing incident last night was ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

T.B.H. i'd prefer if Big Brother sprang a double whammey by having a double eviction and bringing in a new housemate.
    As much as i despise mario i have to say it'll be alex that goes. according to todays paper Big bro. are throwing a ring of steel up for eviction night apparently death threats have been posted against alex.
    but when she goes remember i told you so.
    Mr. (perfect) mario will come out the the same crap as last week. see below.

"The thing is, I know so many people throughout the country -- throughout the world. I know a LOT of people I'm talking hundreds. Hundreds of thousands. A massive network."
    We're talking fan clubs and everything."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

"The thing is, I know so many people throughout the country -- throughout the world. I know a LOT of people I'm talking hundreds. Hundreds of thousands. A massive network."
    We're talking fan clubs and everything."

What the hell is he on about!? You just reminded me of how much of a d*ck he is. WHY would he have a fan club? He was on Ant & Dec, so what? Get him out already.

He and Lisa have been on just about every tv show they could get on.

Kitchen Criminals - Lisa (mario was on it too but Lisa was the contestant)
    Brits behind bars - Mario
    Ant and Decs Sat night takeaway - Both
    Wife Swap - Both
    Deal or no deal - Mario
    Miss Wigan body building - Lisa
    Cleanolholics - Both
    A toothpaste advert (apparently) - Mario
    Body Heat -Lisa
    Gladiators (contestant) - Lisa

They're definitely reality tv whores!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Brits behind bars - is that a reality show?

I googled it, i'm not familiar with the show but apparently it was 10 british guys going over to a tough american prison and trying to survive, Mario was a contestant on it.

I found this article about how Mario feels about his nomination - funny stuff!!

Big Brother big head, Mario Marconi may be up for eviction for the second week running, but the 43 year old has told his fellow housemates that he is sure he won’t be going home.
    In a chat about the nomination results, Mario’s girlfriend Lisa complained that he hadn’t upset anyone, he answered: “No, but people get jealous and have little issues. We’ll see what happens… If you sit on the fence, you’ll go far in this game.”
    Lisa added: “They’re jealous of you being hunky and gorgeous.” Mario replied: “I know.”
    Rex Newmark then asked whether Mario thought he would be going home , but cocky Marconi replied:
    “Alex must be the favourite to go. I know I’m not going.”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

Oh my god Mario makes my skin crawl, smarmy and irritating.

I think Alex will go, although I think they should throw both of them out of there. It would serve Mario right to leave.

Two weeks being saved, will mean he will come out with some corkers about his fan club next week! Grrrrr!

Advertisement